How to make your room/setup look cooler

I'm in the process of completing my setup, when I've finished I want to add lots of small things like cool lights or gadgets to make my room and setup look better. I'm going to add a few LED light strips to my desk and various other areas to make the room more vibrant. I will be editing videos/gaming on my computer, so any tools that can assist said things. 

So, I need you're suggestions for gadgets or things I could add to my room and setup to make it look better or be more productive, Thanks! -Croum.  :P 

if you're going to suggest sites can you make sure they ship to England? And not for tonnes of money

Edited by Croum

Gaming/Editing Rig: CPU - i7 4790K|GPU - GTX 970 SSC|RAM - 16GB HyperX Fury|MOBO - Z97S SLI KRAIT|HDD - 1TB Western Digital|SSD - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB|PSU - SuperNOVA G2 650W

Check out my YouTube channel and maybe subscribe if you get the time? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkGuHFjcWH73lT8RqLK9TA

Check out my digital store for cool products! https://sellfy.com/Zolias

Decorate the room with stuff you love. I personally have a Fall Out Boy flag, Chicago Cubs flag, University of Notre Dame flag, and 3 Doctor Who posters.

Along with little knicknacks that add a bit of personality.

Make it an extension of who you are

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

• 2 years later...
On 14. 10. 2015 at 8:47 PM, Croum said:

I'm in the process of completing my setup, when I've finished I want to add lots of small things like cool lights or gadgets to make my room and setup look better. I'm going to add a few LED light strips to my desk and various other areas to make the room more vibrant. I will be editing videos/gaming on my computer, so any tools that can assist said things. 

So, I need you're suggestions for gadgets or things I could add to my room and setup to make it look better or be more productive, Thanks! -Croum.  :P 

if you're going to suggest sites can you make sure they ship to England? And not for tonnes of money

Yeah LED's should do fine and make sure you keep everything clean + add some personal touch by decorating everything as much as possible if simple setup is not your way than try to keep everything simple and do not overdo it with decorations ;)

Personally, I find LED strips and such to look tacky and childish, the opposite of cool. But I collect anime figures so what do I know...

Anyway, I would go for a clean and neutral look, and then add just a few things with a bit of color and cool looks. 

Edit: Holy crap his post is from 2015.

On 10/14/2015 at 12:52 PM, Paytend01 said:

Go on thisiswhyimbroke.com and browse for random things ? lol i love that site.

damn you....i just spent the last 45 minutes on here....haha...1 purchase

On 10/14/2015 at 2:52 PM, Paytend01 said:

Go on thisiswhyimbroke.com and browse for random things ? lol i love that site.

this may be the greatest thing I've found online in sometime. thanks

These might give some people here (since this is a necro'd post) some ideas: