[Heads up] G2A Seller Fraud License on Malwarebytes

Alibaladin

After I reformatted my computer and install Malwarebytes back. It turns out the key was deactivated. To make matter worst. Malwarebytes has notify me that it is an fraudulent license provided to me. And it doesn't exist in their own database. G2A goes silent on the case after I notify them about the fraud. However, they mark the case as completed. I'm contacting Malwarebytes for legal enquiry. Buyer please becareful as well.

you should have paid with paypal

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

After I reformatted my computer and install Malwarebytes back. It turns out the key was deactivated. To make matter worst. Malwarebytes has notify me that it is an fraudulent license provided to me. And it doesn't exist in their own database. G2A goes silent on the case after I notify them about the fraud. However, they mark the case as completed. I'm contacting Malwarebytes for legal enquiry. Buyer please becareful as well.

Which seller was it?

CPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI B85-G41 PC MATE | GPU: MSI R9 270x | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury Red | Storage: ADATA SP600 128GB / WD Blue 1TB | PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ | Monitor: Acer S220HQL Abd 21.5" | Audio: Logitech Z213 Speakers | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma | PCPartPicker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v8FNmG

Which seller was it?

https://www.g2a.com/malwarebytes-anti-malware-premium-cd-key-global.html

Their Marketplace Complaint Department quickly refunded claim which I did not ask for and I told them I don't know which credit card I used. Ask them to contact the seller. However, they go silent on the case. Contacted Malwarebytes and verified on their database it is an fraudulent license.

To G2A HQ Staff,

Recently I had an issue reactivating my Malwarebytes License on the reformatted computer. I was informed by your customer service officer to contact Malwarebytes for support. I was informed by their Malwarebytes staff that the license sold on G2A.com which the Seller provided is an fraudulent license which does not exist on their database.

I've filed a complaint with your customer service. I was referred from KDH-0****/Support ENG Department to FKG-8****/Marketplace Complaint Department. However, I did not request a claim of refund but to seek explanation and resolving the issue with the seller. As I'm unable to keep track of which banking account was utilized in the transaction of the previous order.

To my surprised, your staff from Marketplace Complaint Department executed an refund claim without reading the information details provided in the case and closed the case. I appeal two additional case and was spontaneously closed by the same staff. The initial case was left open thereafter. And no explanation was provided as well.

Case ID 8***** Assigned Agent L****** D***** from Malwarebytes confirmed the fraudulent license detected from their database and was referred to their Legal department for the follow ups as abet of the carrying fraudulent and deceptive product raise my concern about the integrity and transparency of your business operation.

Your departments failure to handle the issue in an appropriate manner and I seek accountability on the fraudulent license that was sold by one of the seller on your e-commerce business. What action will your company take against the seller who is/are responsible to protect consumer from fraudulent software. Should your Customer Support prioritize fraudulent detection early and prevent internet crimes from growing further. Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,

G2A Marketplace Complaint Department, 10/14/15 7:44 AM

Greetings,

It seems the problem was already resolved thus this ticket will be marked as completed. If you have any more questions, inquiries or feedback to share feel free to contact our general support section via Helpdesk.

Kind regards,

Martin J

:lol: G2A Marketplace Complaint Department close the case again. Malwarebytes was nice enough to offer me alternative key. Now waiting for the head office for reply.

At least you got your money back?

:lol: Even I got the money back on G2A Shield. I don't even know which bank account. Secondly, they didn't answer my question and no action taken against the seller. Alot of victim will soon find the common ground I'm in. G2A staff simply dodge everything and close up the case.

:lol: Even I got the money back on G2A Shield. I don't even know which bank account. Secondly, they didn't answer my question and no action taken against the seller. Alot of victim will soon find the common ground I'm in. G2A staff simply dodge everything and close up the case.

Really as long as they give people their money back (or sometimes replacement keys) I would say they are doing their job

G2A is a basically the wild west, and as such I will never touch it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Really as long as they give people their money back (or sometimes replacement keys) I would say they are doing their job

G2A is a basically the wild west, and as such I will never touch it

Its hilarious. If I want a refund I could've done so without them intervene the case. G2A Marketplace Complaint Department is simply redundant. Its as good as downloading pirated torrents.

Its hilarious. If I want a refund I could've done so without them intervene the case. G2A Marketplace Complaint Department is simply redundant. Its as good as downloading pirated torrents.

its worse, since you are giving money to potential theives etc

I honestly just avoid the whole thing, would rather pay double for my games knowing I am supporting the developers and getting a legit key

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

its worse, since you are giving money to potential theives etc

I honestly just avoid the whole thing, would rather pay double for my games knowing I am supporting the developers and getting a legit key

Malwarebytes staff informed that we should buy directly from their website. I agree that we should buy directly from the developers or well reputable website. I suspect their G2A Shield was a scheme to protect their own business operation continuity means.

Malwarebytes staff informed that we should buy directly from their website. I agree that we should buy directly from the developers or well reputable website.

And many game devs have said they do not endorse G2A or officially support it

even if 90% or keys are genuine there is also the moral part, that they are basically grey keys from cheap countries and the dev earns less money

The more people dont support developers the more likely micro transactions, paid DLC and other bullshit will exist for them to make more money