Case Mod - H.A.F. REBORN "finished"

neSSa
Last night I bought Stands for project, povdercoating is completed, Today photos :)

HAF-reborn-329.jpg

HAF-reborn-328.jpg

HAF-reborn-327.jpg

HAF-reborn-326.jpg

Since some of the hardware producers refused to sponsor this project, probably due to the fact they did not recognize its quality,

You should be thankful you have any sponsors at all. I don't know a single person that would not love to have tons of sponsorship to back them up, but unfortunately the world does not work that way. Ive been building PC's for 16 years, 13 of it has been building custom unique builds and I have never been sponsored one time (would like to be sponsored though), just my last build I did with my wife, cost right around $6000 and the build we are working on right now, is upwards of $18,000 when all said and done. I have spent anywhere from $80,000-$100,000 over the years Ive been customizing PC's. A passion is a passion, if you truly love building custom PC's, sponsorship should be the last thing on your mind and just hope that someone sees your creations for what they are, and you should not bring it to peoples attention on a forum site ( unprofessional like ) . There are a ton of people that have talent in this business.

Anyways,on to your actual build now, I have been following you on here and bit-tech since you started this build, I love all the acrylic you are doing, keep up the good work bro.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Thank you very much, I really appreciate sincere comments and correct thinking.  Also ,I noticed your previous work and think you're doing a great job!

I did not mean hereby to complain too much but to try to draw a little attention I did. This is the first time that I was looking for sponsorship. Of course I'm doing this only as a hobby and out of love, so far I've done a lot of projects that can be viewed at this address www.sspcmodding.com (computers are my old love, and the first one I had in 1988). But I live in Serbia, where the average monthly wage is $ 350, and it is very difficult to extract and hardware within such a pleasure. Here the market is small, and in this sense it is very difficult to compete with all of you from the Western countries. How I spend exactly the sheep do not know or think it is not crucial in this party. Just my profession is a photographer and through this trying to further express my creativity. I know there are people here who do the same as me but everyone is entitled to try to grab a slice of heaven.

I really appreciate Cooler Master on what to pay attention to this my idea and I try at maximal them to comply with the plan and the development of this project. All parts are ready, I expect completion in the coming days. The following is a lot of work but this is a pleasure!

all metal parts arrived with a powdercoating :)

HAF-reborn-330.jpgHAF-reborn-331.jpgHAF-reborn-332.jpgHAF-reborn-333.jpgHAF-reborn-334.jpgHAF-reborn-335.jpgHAF-reborn-336.jpgHAF-reborn-337.jpgHAF-reborn-338.jpg

PCIe cover, details and starting cable menagement...

HAF-reborn-354.jpg

HAF-reborn-355.jpg

HAF-reborn-356.jpg

HAF-reborn-357.jpg

HAF-reborn-358.jpg

Thank you, two radiators 360 I hope enough for 3xGPU and OC CPU, H.A.F. REBORN left side...

HAF-reborn-376.jpg

HAF-reborn-377.jpg

HAF-reborn-378.jpg

What are the specs?

Penguins or something random

Spoiler

(Main) Liquid Shadow V3 CPU: 5960x@ 4.7, Mobo: EVGA X99 Classified,RAM:G.Skill 16Gb 2666 ,GPU: 2 GTX 980Ti ClassifiedsPSUEvga Supernova 1000G1,Storage: Sandisk Ultra 2 480gb, WD Blue 1tb x3Case: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 25th Anniversary Edition 

Liquid Shadow V1 CPU4790k@ 4.7, Mobo: MSI Z87X-Power,RAM:G.Skill Sniper 16Gb OC@1866 ,GPU:  2 Sapphire 290x's watercooled, PSUEvga Supernova 1000G1,Storage: Sandisk Ultra 2 480gb, WD Blue 1tbCase: Cooler Master HAF X

Extra Rig: Cpu: 4790k@4.7, Mobo: MSI Z87X-Power, Ram: 32Gb Corsair Vengeance/G.Skill Sniper,  GPU: 3 GTX Titans, Psu: Evga Supernova 1300G2, Storage: Case: Cooler Master HAF X

(First Rig)The Enforcer: CPU: FX 8350@ 4.6,Mobo: Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3,RAM: HyperX 8gb @2133,GPU: Diamond Multi Media r9 290,PSU: XFX XTR 750, Storage: Adata Premier SP550 480gb, Case: HAF 912

Peripherals Razer Naga Epic Original, Razer Deathadder,Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, Logitech G13, HyperX Cloud  

Spec is, i7, 16G ram, 3x7970....all will be published at the end, Now is an important project, not hardware

H.A.F. REBORN work in progress

HAF-reborn-397.jpg

HAF-reborn-398.jpg

HAF-reborn-399.jpg

HAF-reborn-400.jpg

HAF-reborn-401.jpg

HAF-reborn-402.jpg

HAF-reborn-403.jpg