Any phrases or words you popularized anywhere?

PlayStation 2

The title says it all. Did you come up with something and it ended up being attached to you?

I've done that, and I've done that three times, sticking the number 52 and phrase "Not if I can help it" permanently to my identity, while I just flat-out made the phrase "HaHa, KeK." up.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Top kek

Get rekt

Lel

Lol

toppest of the keks

Ravioli Ravioli whats in the pocketoli (papa frank <3)

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO(papa frank <3)

Hey guys this is Austin

My school now injects memes daily with my in the back alley with me and my friends

Top kek

Get rekt

Lel

Lol

toppest of the keks

Ravioli Ravioli whats in the pocketoli

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

Hey guys this is Austin

My school now injects memes daily with my in the back alley with me and my friends

Please tell me you don't say those out loud.

Top kek

Get rekt

Lel

Lol

toppest of the keks

Ravioli Ravioli whats in the pocketoli

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

Hey guys this is Austin

same. same. same.

"Hey guys this is Austin" is always my favorite, people get so confused

OH also in a British accent

U WOT M8 I'LL FOKEN REK U, I said it to a kid from another district once he freaked out

same. same. same.

"Hey guys this is Austin" is always my favorite, people get so confused

OH also in a British accent

U WOT M8 I'LL FOKEN REK U, I said it to a kid from another district once he freaked out

when some kids bump into me (oldest grade at our school) I saw U W0T FKING M8 and they run away lol

Please tell me you don't say those out loud.

I do, come to my school

In my group of friends I've popularised

"You're/that's just a discount XYZ"

"You're a XYZ"

XYZ depends on what's been said and doesn't need to make sense.

I have a friend named milo who has the weirdest sayings... so much so someone made a soundboard of the things he says. Look up "Milo sound board" on google play.

The bomb diggity

dang flabit

get back loretta

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

lol <-- so universal i tend to use it anywhere in any situation

granted i used it at wrong times, and people really do get mad

B*tch stick - referring to the plasma sword in Halo. As far as I'm aware a friend and I popularized it back in the halo 2 and 3 days. 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

when some kids bump into me (oldest grade at our school) I saw U W0T FKING M8 and they run away lol

I do, come to my school

(ಠ_ಠ)

I used to say "Neat" with my friend all the time and now it's all over Imgur, I like to imagine that him and I made that happen

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

WHAT THE FLYING POTATO <- when we have to deal with moronic clients. internal use only (potato used as reference so we don't swear and so we can use it whenever bosses/superiors are in the office)

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL WHAT SERIOUSLY WHAT <- used in moment of utter confusion (this gets used at least a couple hundred times per day)

(u)NG! <- used to call someone a complete moron. Short for "unga bunga", which basically means the person is less competent than a Neanderthal

You're so special even the Special Olympics denied your participation <- when someone acts like a moron

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220