Cooler Master 212 evo killer!

Strom

What is the best cooler in 30-40€ pricepoint? Be Quiet pure rock is the quietest and Cryorig 7h is the coolest running? Wich one is better or is there something that beats both of those? My case is NZXT s340, cpu i5 6600k and mobo Gigabite ga-z170xp-sli. And please dont say that go with 212 evo. It's worse than both of these coolers that i mentioned.

I'm Linus too. (:

Pure rock is 29€ and h7 37€ is h7 worth the extra money?

I'm Linus too. (:

Pure rock is 29€ and h7 37€ is h7 worth the extra money?

'Worth it' entirely depends on you. The h7 performs a bit better, but if it costs around 10 bucks more, then it depends on whether you think that 5 degrees on the CPU is worth it.

'Worth it' entirely depends on you. The h7 performs a bit better, but if it costs around 10 bucks more, then it depends on whether you think that 5 degrees on the CPU is worth it.

Hi tech legion says there is only 1 degree difference between these coolers but pure rock is 5 db more quiet. Can you link the source of that 5 degree difference?

I'm Linus too. (:

Hi tech legion says there is only 1 degree difference between these coolers but pure rock is 5 db more quiet. Can you link the source of that 5 degree difference?

Sorry no, that was more of an arbitrary number. In that case, I would go for the Pure Rock, if the performance difference is that small, it is quieter, and cheaper.