Lian Li PC-A79

Ssoele

Lian-Li introduced their PC-A79 PC case 2 days ago, and it is just massive! It even has a removable motherboard tray.

This case would be perfect for a nice homeserver build, just add some hotswap cages at the front and you're set.

Source: http://uk.hardware.info/news/36571/lian-li-pc-a79-enormous-chassis-with-removable-motherboard-tray?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=hardwareinfo

Ew not painted inside?

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Lian Li is really weird sometimes, this case looks great (no pun intended), I know their build quality is amazing yet they won't even paint the internals, something which even cheap cases like Corsair 200R and Coolermaster CM430/431 have.

I really like Lian Li cases especially the PC P80n but the reason why I won't be getting one anytime soon is because of the interior and the price. The price would be more acceptable if only the interior was painted the same colour as the outside.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

the disconnect feature of the side-panel fans is really smart! i love that  !

the disconnect feature of the side-panel fans is really smart! i love that  !

They are not the first one to implement this feature, I've seen this before, but I can't recall the case.

They are not the first one to implement this feature, I've seen this before, but I can't recall the case.

Yeah i its the same consept that NZXT used in the front fans on the Tempest Elite 

Right around 4:48 in the video :D

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

Lian Li is really weird sometimes, this case looks great (no pun intended), I know their build quality is amazing yet they won't even paint the internals, something which even cheap cases like Corsair 200R and Coolermaster CM430/431 have.

They do paint the internals for a lot if their cases, but bare aluminum is their staple. My Lian Li pc-50R's interior is anodized red straight from the factory

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)