$40 burning a hole in my pocket...

TechnoNerd

I have $40 that I really wanna spend. I am feeling the need to get a new game on steam because Im bored with my current games. any recommendations? the game could be up to $60, but I dont want it taking more than 30GB of space. 

-Specs on my profile-

Fallout 4/Battlefront

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Fallout 4/Battlefront

Yeah battlefront for sure but Ill get that when it actually comes out/when prices lower. I wanna get something tonight.

-Specs on my profile-

Yeah battlefront for sure but Ill get that when it actually comes out/when prices lower. I wanna get something tonight.

Yeah, kinda stumped. All the games I want are future releases.

Spoiler

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Just go to G2A.com and look there, They have alot of games like 90% off and you can get 3% off with a coupon at checkout.. (Coupon: JOKER)

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

Metal Gear Solid is a solid game.

if you want more games... If you have friends I can see Keep Talking and no one explodes being a nice game to tinker with.

If you're into visual novels I can recommend A Kiss for the Petals - Remembering How We Met and Nekopara, although that caters to a more... unique audience.

If you want a driving game, Euro truck 2 is the best out there. Its relaxing and fun (You have to try it, all of my friends said it looked like the most boring game ever, and now they've over 100 hours)

If you want a Racing game i'd pick up Asseto Corsa or Project Cars.

If you don't already have Rocket League you should total buy it.

And if you want a nice game that's about drifting then Absolute Drift is your only and best bet.

I see what you did there ;)

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

if you want more games... If you have friends I can see Keep Talking and no one explodes being a nice game to tinker with.

If you're into visual novels I can recommend A Kiss for the Petals - Remembering How We Met and Nekopara, although that caters to a more... unique audience.

If you want a driving game, Euro truck 2 is the best out there. Its relaxing and fun (You have to try it, all of my friends said it looked like the most boring game ever, and now they've over 100 hours)

If you want a Racing game i'd pick up Asseto Corsa or Project Cars.

If you don't already have Rocket League you should total buy it.

And if you want a nice game that's about drifting then Absolute Drift is your only and best bet.

thank you! this is a great answer. Ill check some of these out. any slow, strategy games I could play while doing homework/listening to music?

-Specs on my profile-

thank you! this is a great answer. Ill check some of these out. any slow, strategy games I could play while doing homework/listening to music?

Usually, I can't game and do homework. Lol

I just game and say the hell with homework. I haven't done that yet, but it's getting there.

Spoiler

Main Rig

Plex Server WIP

Lenovo Legion Laptop

Civ 5 and Banished (Not sure about this one)

Usually, I can't game and do homework. Lol

I just game and say the hell with homework. I haven't done that yet, but it's getting there.

I just don't do homework lol

What kind of games do you like?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

What kind of games do you like?

FPS, Survival, Strategy, anything really. 

*EXCEPT Cheap shitty indie games. Im not into the hundreds of $2 games on steam.

-Specs on my profile-

FPS, Survival, Strategy, anything really. 

*EXCEPT Cheap shitty indie games. Im not into the hundreds of $2 games on steam.

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition, Dungeon of the Endless, Prison Architect, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Sleeping Dogs, The Banner Saga, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Cities: Skylines, Tomb Raider (2013), Life is Strange, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.

I tried to give you some variety there. I also linked you to some sweet sales if you're interested in Sleeping Dogs and Banner Saga.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |