Suggest me some good games!

IMPERIUS

Hello,

I'm prepping for some haloween sales by picking some games I may buy on the sales.

So far I've gathered: the witcher 3, auro truck sim 2, alien isolation, mgs 5, tomb raider, bioshock infinite, mirrors edge, the stanley parable and some others

What would you suggest? I like open world games, shooters, action games, indies, and random stuff like the stanley parable. Really say any game you like except gta 5, battlefield, cod and csgo because I only have those games lol

Thanks!

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Olli Olli, talos principle, deus ex games, fallout games, hotline miami 1/2, ori and the blind forest, vanishing of ethan carter,

free games: 

portal stories:mel(free if you have portal 2) , perspective: http://games.digipen.edu/games/perspective#.Vhk8F-hVhBc . 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Shadow of Mordor is fun! I hear fans of LOTR say they don't like the game's story though. If you're like me and you're not hardcore about the story, then you'll enjoy the game :)

i5 4670k | Noctua NH0-U12S | Asus Z97M Plus | Kingston HyperX Fury 8gb | Palit GTX 980 Ti Super Jetstream 6G | Samsung 850 EVO 250gb

WD Caviar Blue 1tb | Seasonic M12II 850W | Fractal Design Define R5 | Dell U3014 1600p 30" 60Hz

Corsair K65 | Razer Orochi | Bose QuietComfort 15 | Creative SBS A350 2.1

Shadow of Mordor is fun! I hear fans of LOTR say they don't like the game's story though. If you're like me and you're not hardcore about the story, then you'll enjoy the game :)

Mechanics are 8/8 but story is more like Doritos/MountainDew. I liked it though. Just like you described.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Skyrim legendary edition, all metro games, just cause 2, Crysis 1 (if you dare buy 3 or even 2), Saints Row 3 & 4...(unique style but you might not like it), If you consider Witcher 3 why not 1&2, Hitman Absolution was a fun game.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Alice: Madness Returns

Anno 2070 

Bastion

Batman Arkham City

Battleblock Theater

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Cities Skylines

Civilization V

Dishonored

DMC: Devil May Cry

Don't Starve

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Guacamelee!

Invisible Inc.

LIMBO

Mark of the Ninja

Ori and the Blind Forest

Papers, Please

Portal 1 & 2

Psychonauts

Rayman Legends

Sonic Generations

The Swapper

This War of Mine

Transistor

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

The Walking Dead

The Wolf Among Us

euro truck simulator 2 collectors bundle is 10€ on G2A

and gold edition is 8€

also:

Metro Redux Bundle

Crysis 2

GTA 5

ArmA 3 - very good investment

Csgo skins

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Fallout

Elder scrolls

Metro Redux

Nekopara Vol 0

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Insurgency

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Psychnaughts is a must

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

Fallout 3/ New Vegas, Mad Max, Ryse: Son of Rome, Age of Empires 3, Rocket League :)