Heaven Society - Week 63 Anime Poll

a4D97iR.gif

I'm agast that FLCL isn't winning by a landslide. I really like Ghost in the Shell but FLCL is one of my all time favorites. It does tend to throw people off a bit though.

I think im going to end this with the top 3 winning since they are movies / short ova series

Why don't we just watch all of them (just as @Charger suggests)? All of them are incredibly good animes... I still have to watch Appleseed though, so ill probably watch that one soon. :P

Fun fact, i rewatched FLCL last week :P

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

I actually started FLCL today. Honestly going from the brief description on mal I wasn't that tempted to watch it but decided to give it a go because it is known as a must watch classic. Completely blew my expectations with just the first episode.

@NeatSquidYT seriously give it a try. Just one episode.

I actually started FLCL today. Honestly going from the brief description on mal I wasn't that tempted to watch it but decided to give it a go because it is known as a must watch classic. Completely blew my expectations with just the first episode.

@NeatSquidYT seriously give it a try. Just one episode.

OK, I'll watch it when I have the chance.