Xbox One is now more powerful than the PS4

TopWargamer

necrobump much?

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Whats the point of talking about performance when you can't even adjust the settings? I mean, the games developers aren't going to release multi-platform games that can only run on one of the systems.. 

and in my experience people who play on console couldn't care less as long as it runs. I used to be one of them a few years ago.

EDIT: DAMMIT I really should look at dates on posts and web articles in future...

Cloud Computing... its a Good thing :D

Character artist in the Games industry.

Necroing threads should be a reason to ban someone(for a few days or a week).

Oh IGN... Comparing the specs between these two console like crazy like many others. I say, if you care about performance, get a PC. I don't understand why a exclusive console gamer would compare similar specs between to consoles. If they want the best graphics, framerate and essentially anything else, go with PC. 

Though comparing console specs to PC is nice. We must know how much these consoles will hold us back in the future. Not as much this generation because of x86 but still a fair bit I think. Maybe I wrong.

Does anyone have an opinion on if they will bottleneck us PC gamers in the future?

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!