looking for a new phone

knibbs1325

so my iphone that i have hated for the past couple months finally broke its screen, im looking at a couple new phones and am torn between a few, right now in the lead i am looking at a galaxy 6s edge+ but im more wanting something with near the same specs but with a sd card slot, does anyone know what kind of phones matches that?

My Rig: i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz / Asus ROG r9 390X / Gigabyte x99 Gaming 5P / 32GB DDR4 PNY Anarchy / 256gb m.2 / 2x 120gb SSD Raid 0 / 6TB seagate / Dual Dell 23" IPS / Logitech Orion Spark / Steelseries Rival / AKG 553 Massdrop Edition

lg g4

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

couple months finally broke its screen

What did you do that caused the screen to break in just a couple of months?

Anyways, if you want something with the same specs as the Galaxy 6s Edge+ with an SD card your best bet is the LG G4. If you have a low budget then maybe a One Plus (2?)

What did you do that caused the screen to break in just a couple of months?

Anyways, if you want something with the same specs as the Galaxy 6s Edge+ with an SD card your best bet is the LG G4. If you have a low budget then maybe a One Plus (2?)

the screen was starting to bow out and i pressed it wrong

I was looking around and i saw that lg just announced the v10 so i think i might just wait another few weeks then upgrade,

My Rig: i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz / Asus ROG r9 390X / Gigabyte x99 Gaming 5P / 32GB DDR4 PNY Anarchy / 256gb m.2 / 2x 120gb SSD Raid 0 / 6TB seagate / Dual Dell 23" IPS / Logitech Orion Spark / Steelseries Rival / AKG 553 Massdrop Edition