what tv shows?

techguru

what tv shows are you currently following?

these are mine

12 Monkeys
Agent Carter
Arrow
Beauty Beast
Between
Blindspot
Continuum
Daredevil
Dark Matter
Deadbeat
Dominion
Fear The Walking Dead
Game Of Thrones
Gotham
Halt and Catch Fire
Heroes Reborn
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Killjoys
Last Man on Earth
Limitless
Lucifer
Man Seeking Woman
Marvel Agents Shield
Minority Report
Mr. Robot
Penny Dreadful
Powers
Quantico
Salem
Scorpion
Sense8
Sleepy Hollow
The 100
The Flash
The Last Ship
The Musketeers
The Player
The Walking Dead
The Whispers
Z Nation

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I don't even own cable lmao

If I want to watch something it is usually a twitch stream or a movie of some sort

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Used to watch The Walking Dead and Breaking bad, although school kind of caught up and kicked my ass. I do plan on returning to both though :P

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

Do you watch like 20 hours of TV a week? I follow like 7 shows at any given time, tops. Usually a few of them are out of rotation so it's more like 4 or 5.

you watch too much tv. game some more

gaming is pretty boring once you get older

Pawn Stars

Top Gear USA and I did watch UK but... you know why

American Pickers

The Walking Dead

American Restoration

CPUIntel Core i7-4790K 4.8GHz Moherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition Memory: HyperX FURY White 24GB DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus GTX 970 Turbo

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750w SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB HDDWB Blue 1TB Monitor: (2x) BenQ GL2460HM 24-Inch Case: NZXT S340 White

Do you watch like 20 hours of TV a week? I follow like 7 shows at any given time, tops. Usually a few of them are out of rotation so it's more like 4 or 5.

I watch like 3-4 shows a night

Cable is dead to me. I have never owned my own television and I likely never will. I don't want the bamboo-shoots-under-the-fingernails that is a set-top box. Sit me in front of a 1080p IPS monitor, show me Game of Thrones or Stargate Universe and I will happily watch the crap out of them.

I'm always told when I stay over someone's house "And you can watch the TV, just help yourself, we've got all sorts of channels..." and I'm like, thanks, but... I don't really watch television.

Cable is dead to me. I have never owned my own television and I likely never will. I don't want the bamboo-shoots-under-the-fingernails that is a set-top box. Sit me in front of a 1080p IPS monitor, show me Game of Thrones or Stargate Universe and I will happily watch the crap out of them.

I'm always told when I stay over someone's house "And you can watch the TV, just help yourself, we've got all sorts of channels..." and I'm like, thanks, but... I don't really watch television.

I download all my shows

idk if this has been said, but Person of interest is the most underrated show ever, created by Nolan and JJ Abrahams 

post-21562-0-99904400-1433442597_thumb.j

post-21562-0-09699400-1433442592.jpg

post-21562-0-02257800-1433442606.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Right there with you brother. I look forward to the day when I can spend all the money I would have spent on a cable and phone package on a faster internet connection. Gets kind of awkward when people ask me "You know that commercial where X happens" and I have to tell them I haven't seen any commercials in years.

idk if this has been said, but Person of interest is the most underrated show ever, created by Nolan and JJ Abrahams 

parents watch that show

Right there with you brother. I look forward to the day when I can spend all the money I would have spent on a cable and phone package on a faster internet connection. Gets kind of awkward when people ask me "You know that commercial where X happens" and I have to tell them I haven't seen any commercials in years.

Praise be to the internet, and praise be to Adblock.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

gaming is pretty boring once you get older

how old are u.  better say something like 99.  MP games are hit and miss just got to find the right poeple to hang with. i still play l4d just becuase of the people. the game itself is so boring now. even the admins are getting bans hahaha.  what games did u play?

i watch walking dead. almost gave it up cuz the first 2 seasons. i can get enough of How its made.  man i can watch that for days.

Trying to catch up on One Piece, basically had to restart, on episode 245 atm, might take me a while to reach that 700 ep mark :c

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

how old are u.  better say something like 99.  MP games are hit and miss just got to find the right poeple to hang with. i still play l4d just becuase of the people. the game itself is so boring now. even the admins are getting bans hahaha.  what games did u play?

i watch walking dead. almost gave it up cuz the first 2 seasons. i can get enough of How its made.  man i can watch that for days.

Trying to catch up on One Piece, basically had to restart, on episode 245 atm, might take me a while to reach that 700 ep mark :c

I didn't include anime in my post

otherwise it would be stupidly long

oh stargate uni, they cast the wrong person for that captian. too bad they cancelled it.

oh stargate uni, they cast the wrong person for that captian. too bad they cancelled it.

I hate almost every character in that show except for Rush, Eli and the two nerds. They make it a good show. Without them, it would be awful.