what tv shows?

techguru

I didn't include anime in my post

otherwise it would be stupidly long

yep yep haha.

If you havent seen breaking bad for some bizarre reason, id say add that to your list and put it riiiiight up the top ;) hehe

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Most of my favorite shows are already ended so I'm left with:

The Walking Dead

Better Call Saul

The Big Bang Theory (it's just getting worse and worse with each season though)

South Park

Bob's Burgers

Also I'll there are shows like The Simpsons and Family Guy which I don't actively follow anymore I just watch whatever episode they give on tv from time to time.

I'll also add Continuum and The Strain to the list, I'm not currently watching the new episodes of these two but I will probably pick them back up again soon.

If you want to know also ended / cancelled shows I'll just write a few since it would be impossible to list them all:

Top Gear UK

Fringe

Breaking Bad

Lost

Heroes (never actually finished the last season of it since it was really too boring and painful to watch but it still a good series that I'd like to mention)

idk if this has been said, but Person of interest is the most underrated show ever, created by Nolan and JJ Abrahams 

I watched like the first season and a few episodes of the second, the quality was good but god that's one of the most repetitive shows I've ever watched, and I've watched a lot of shows.

I watch random jazz like Vinny from Vinesauce way more often than regular television these days. If it's not on Youtube, Hulu or readily available elsewhere online I don't care about it.Not following much of anything anymore that isn't a stray animated thing or Youtube.

watched shows like The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, GoT, Hannibal, Vikings, Better Call Saul, Fear The Walking Dead but currently watching only Top Gear UK

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M