HELP NEEDED! Best "dye" for Water cooling system

Hello I have been searching all around the web and I simply can not find a "simple" and "amazing looking" dye company/brand to use for my system. I want a dye that looks great but doesn't hurt my system.

Must have traits:

1. Amazing looking! (Because its going inside a Phantom 820)

2. NOT a "Coolant" and must be only a dye

3. NOT a anti-microbial/biokiller ( a piece of silver in my reservoir will do just fine)

4. LONG LASTING! I cant stress this enough. I want something that only needs to be replaced every 3 years or so (if not at all)

5. Cannot possibly damage my system! (clogging, etc.)

Also I don't know much about corrosion but my understanding is that I'm safe from it without copper? Please correct me I am wrong!

This gaming PC will have all new and high end products in it.

Mayhems dyes are great...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Do you know what happens after the two years in a system that they say it will last? does that only effect the color?

Do you know what happens after the two years in a system that they say it will last? does that only effect the color?

Well, you should never use the same fluid for more than a year, you should be replacing it every 6-12 months.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

why not a coolant and not a dye?

better off just getting colored tubing.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Personally I would get coloured tubing and water without dye. That way, you are sure your blocks won't clunk up and you definitely won't experience your tubing and blocks getting discoloured. 

But Mayhems dye doesn't clog your system and it looks awesome with clear tubing. 

But Mayhems dye doesn't clog your system and it looks awesome with clear tubing. 

All dyes break down eventually. My experience with Mayhems was nothing but trouble. May just be me though.

I don't intend to use any of their coolant pre-mixes. I am only using distilled water and mayhems dye

Hello I have been searching all around the web and I simply can not find a "simple" and "amazing looking" dye company/brand to use for my system. I want a dye that looks great but doesn't hurt my system.

Must have traits:

1. Amazing looking! (Because its going inside a Phantom 820)

2. NOT a "Coolant" and must be only a dye

3. NOT a anti-microbial/biokiller ( a piece of silver in my reservoir will do just fine)

4. LONG LASTING! I cant stress this enough. I want something that only needs to be replaced every 3 years or so (if not at all)

5. Cannot possibly damage my system! (clogging, etc.)

Also I don't know much about corrosion but my understanding is that I'm safe from it without copper? Please correct me I am wrong!

This gaming PC will have all new and high end products in it.

what you are asking does not exist at this time.

1. subjective

2. any outside "additive" will not completely be absorbed into the carrier

(i.e. distilled water)

3. most do this to alleviate contamination/mixing of metals

4. no such thing as permanent coolant solution

5. see number 2

copper, copper/brass, nickel plated, silver-plated can live together in a loop. but

the biocide agent has to agree with your metals contained in the loop as well.

some do not play well with different metals.

from the gist of the opening remarks, this is your first loop? easiest thing is to keep

it simple for your first experience and not to over-complicate matters. use a colored

tube and clear coolant/water then when you have the desired look or components,

then treat yourself to coolant effects.

airdeano

nope, nope, nope, nope, nope

just add colored tubing.

Front%20image_drinking-water.jpg

I'm definitely with this guy - just leave the dye and get coloured tubing. 

CPU: FX8350 @ 4.8GHz (1.488V)  |  MB: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0  |  GPU: Sapphire HD7950 OC

Storage: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro and 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM

RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz  |  Case: Define R4  |  Cooler: Corsair H100i  |  OS: Windows 8.1 Pro

you can get colored premix coolant they are great

feser one is great im running this for long and no problems

just clean your loop every half year with new coolant and clean the waterblocks

im running feser one acid greeen uv and acid green uv tubing and it looks awesome

dont buy ek coolants they smell really bad

you can get colored premix coolant they are great

feser one is great im running this for long and no problems

just clean your loop every half year with new coolant and clean the waterblocks

im running feser one acid greeen uv and acid green uv tubing and it looks awesome

dont buy ek coolants they smell really bad

I dont think you're supposed to smell your coolants...

lol iknow thats no way to advice a coolant but ek smells really bad 

its not normal that coolants smell that bad 

i had ekoolant now im on feser one and it performs better and smells not as bad