help with reinstalling windows 10

lukky211111

could ram really do that? Luke cause my issue?

Your problem is CPU alright. The CPU connects directly to the mobo and RAM. I have never heard of a mobo just stopping out of nowhere but RAM dies all the time, no warning. The RAM and CPU clocks have to be synchronized to work properly so as far as I understand computers it makes sense that RAM COULD cause this issue even though I have not personally encountered this type of problem it only makes sense.

Your problem is CPU alright. The CPU connects directly to the mobo and RAM. I have never heard of a mobo just stopping out of nowhere but RAM dies all the time, no warning. The RAM and CPU clocks have to be synchronized to work properly so as far as I understand computers it makes sense that RAM COULD cause this issue even though I have not personally encountered this type of problem it only makes sense.

I'm gonna run memtest later

askdjfasdf

I'm gonna run memtest later

If memtest come back good still try one stick at a time. If that still doesn't work, get in touch with your mobo manufacturer again.

If memtest come back good still try one stick at a time. If that still doesn't work, get in touch with your mobo manufacturer again.

so could it be a motherboard thing?

askdjfasdf

try it again then..and do an external build while testing all these

well im stumped at this point ive ran memtest checked my ram that its properly seated made sure my heatsink is seated correctly re seated my cpu and im still getting issues. and my computer is really really sluggish on loading things up as well as having the underclocking issue. so this must mean its either my cpu or my motherboard? im not familiar with failure or dying symptoms of either one.

askdjfasdf

well im stumped at this point ive ran memtest checked my ram that its properly seated made sure my heatsink is seated correctly re seated my cpu and im still getting issues. and my computer is really really sluggish on loading things up as well as having the underclocking issue. so this must mean its either my cpu or my motherboard? im not familiar with failure or dying symptoms of either one.

you have 2 options

take it to a local shop and have them test both parts 

or

just take your chances and try to rma one or the other..or both

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

you have 2 options

take it to a local shop and have them test both parts 

or

just take your chances and try to rma one or the other..or both

i think ill try and rma ive talked to msi a bit here and there when i figured out the issue may i ask how good msi is about rmas and what not? and if say i were to buy a complete new z97 board what would be a good one to go with.

askdjfasdf

i think ill try and rma ive talked to msi a bit here and there when i figured out the issue may i ask how good msi is about rmas and what not? and if say i were to buy a complete new z97 board what would be a good one to go with.

I like gigabytes boards

and asus makes good boards (above the 150$ price point)

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I like gigabytes boards

and asus makes good boards (above the 150$ price point)

any specific models? ever had trouble with gigabyte or asus for boards?

askdjfasdf