If you were curious about how Wildstar's "relaunch" was going, this will sum it up

Profoundsoup

I wasn't curious, but I kinda saw that coming. 

I tried it after first launch, was disappointing...sad, it looked promissing at first.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Well first day was pretty poo but i was able to get on and play for the last few hours without issue or even being in a queue

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Would u like AM OR FM???!?!!

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

I was able to log in once, got kicked out trying to create a character and haven't been able to log back in since then

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I tried it after first launch, was disappointing...sad, it looked promissing at first.

Its a good game now but they cant fix any of the server or lag issues

I was able to log in once, got kicked out trying to create a character and haven't been able to log back in since then

Yeah same, been stuck trying to load into the game for 8 hours now

i have already seen this kek

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

this tv show brings back the feels

1d41OJw_700wa_0.gif

Lol I have that .gif in my Pictures folder.

Got in after a 3 hour queue just to find out there is MASSIVE lag (5-8 secs from pressing a button to actual action), this is EU btw.

Alt F4'ed and uninstalled ...

Let's agree to disagree

Got in after a 3 hour queue just to find out there is MASSIVE lag (5-8 secs from pressing a button to actual action), this is EU btw.

Yes sir

The game isn't worth my money, nor my time. I never cared about the game going F2P, If I enjoy a game I won't mind paying for it

The game isn't worth my money, nor my time. I never cared about the game going F2P, If I enjoy a game I won't mind paying for it

I mean they improved ALOT since the start. With the newest patched they revamped alot of the systems...might be worth trying again

No patience eh?

I mean they improved ALOT since the start. With the newest patched they revamped alot of the systems...might be worth trying again

I tried it. IDK what to think of the gameplay. Expected something more like GW2

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)