Will a 200mm CM Megaflow fit in the front of a NZXT Phantom 530?

Curious whether I could put a CM Megaflow inside the front of my case without making any modifications. The front fan is currently the only part of my PC which does not fit with my colour scheme so if I could replace it that would be fantastic.

Yes you can! As long as it's 200mm you're good :P You can also either do 2x 120mm or 2x 140mm in the front of the case as well ^_^

Just realised I posted this on my wrong account :P, thanks for answers everyone!

Curious whether I could put a CM Megaflow inside the front of my case without making any modifications. The front fan is currently the only part of my PC which does not fit with my colour scheme so if I could replace it that would be fantastic.

I know NZXT do thier own series of LED 200MM fans, the FZ series, those should be fine

Yes you can! As long as it's 200mm you're good :P You can also either do 2x 120mm or 2x 140mm in the front of the case as well ^_^

I'm not so sure, I've heard that not all 200mm have the same frame, so they don't all fit the same mounts. NZXT actually advertises their fans being true 200mm fans as opposed to 193mm, which is apparently the normal one.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

My concern at the moment is that there is no standard for 200mm fans so the screw holes may not line up, hence why I'm asking.

I have a Sorta strange Oval type looking 200mm fan but I can't test to see if what JebKerman said is true or not because their isn't a 200mm slot in the 800D but Ill look more into it :P

My concern at the moment is that there is no standard for 200mm fans so the screw holes may not line up, hence why I'm asking.

Well assuming NZXT uses their own fans in their cases, they are advertised as true 200mm, so I'd get the FZ 200mm series in your required LED colour just to be on the safe side.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Well assuming NZXT uses their own fans in their cases, they are advertised as true 200mm, so I'd get the FZ 200mm series in your required LED colour just to be on the safe side.

Unfortunately, for some reason I can't get the FZ series in the UK.

EDIT: At least not in the colour I want.

Unfortunately, for some reason I can't get the FZ series in the UK.

EDIT: At least not in the colour I want.

It's red i'm guessing, well i dunno, if you don't mind potentially forfeiting the cost of the fan, then go ahead, if it fit's, yay. if it doesn't, you could try mounting it in some other way (i mean, if it doesn't fit, it can only be smaller, so zip-ties, or even twist-ties might work).