Everything working but monitor is showing no signal

NaughtyGamingShack

hey guys i just completed building my first gaming pc and i plugged into the wall and the monitor and turned "on" the pc and every fan was spinning in the chassi and the motherboard and graphics card were also working but the monitor said no signal ....

i am panicked and scared right now and please guys give the solution

pc parts

i5 4590

gtx 970 sc

asrock fatal1ty z97x killer motherboard

hyperx fury black 16gb memory kit

corsair air 540 case

1 tb wd blue hdd

2 tb seagate hdd

250 gb bx100 crucial ssd

please help guys

Stupid but basic question, did you plug the monitor cable into the Video Card output not the motherboard one?

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

Have you connected your screen to the 970's ports?

They are horizontal.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Stupid but basic question, did you plug the monitor cable into the Video Card output not the motherboard one?

yes i plugged it into the video card output no the motherboard one

Plug it to the onboard graphics then download video card drivers

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

What monitor? 
When I first got my monitor it said no signal, I then realized it didn't auto change input channels, so I had to change it to display port.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

dit you plug in your 6 pins power connectors?

My Red/Black rig: CM Storm Trooper Window - i5 4690K - Asus GTX 980 Strix DCU - Asus VII Formula z97 - Corsair H100i - 16GB Vengeance pro 2400MHz -Samsung 850 Pro 256GB(os) - Seagate barracuda 2TB - crucial BX200 250GB SSD - Cooler Master v850.----  Dell XPS 13: i5-5500u - 256GB SSD - 8GB DDR3L.

its working now and i have installed windows on it 

thanks guys for the help btw i removed and installed the gpu again

but.....

now my ethernet isnt working it is saying there might be a problem for the ethernet drivers

please help