GTX 660 with 10 fps in bf3?

mclainlk

Recently i started playing battlefield 3 again with friends, all was going well (60+ fps) untill one day i launched it and didnt get more than 10 fps, i restarted my computer, put the game on lowest settings, and tried playing in campain, the problem continued. any ideas how to fix this?

Im gonna follow this as well because out of nowhere my 770 has been doing much worse in Battlefield as well, going from 60FPS+ on Ultra to 30...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Check if it is faulty, check your PSU, etc. There is a decent amount of things that can cause it.

Im gonna follow this as well because out of nowhere my 770 has been doing much worse in Battlefield as well, going from 60FPS+ on Ultra to 30...

I have had issues with my 760 and 780 after the Sept. 22 driver update, I want to say drivers, if you are on Win10, blame it also, something is wrong since then. Most of my games have seen huge fps drops.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

I have had issues with my 760 and 780 after the Sept. 22 driver update, I want to say drivers, if you are on Win10, blame it also, something is wrong since then. Most of my games have seen huge fps drops.

Its not an OS problem for me, everything worked fine since the new driver, Ill uninstall the latest one and reinstall the previous one.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)