another problem :3

a.j

now i realized that i cant change my theme its stuck at basic all ik that it has a related issues with windows desktop manager has stopped working thing and ive tried every solution i found on google but nth happened plz i need a fix for this

Can you give a title that means anything to anyone?

i posted this issue 2 times and didnt get any help so if anyone saw my previous posts will understand my god damn issue 

i posted this issue 2 times and didnt get any help so the if anyone who saw my previous posts will understand my god damn issue 

The same people are not on 24/7.

Link the old thread and give the topic a name like "windows desktop manager crashing"

Also not always the people online know the answer.

i posted this issue 2 times and didnt get any help so if anyone saw my previous posts will understand my god damn issue 

Where's your previous thread you sausage. Not all of us use this forum all day everyday :P.

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

Misleading Title is bad

ok im sry but can we plz focus at the issue im facing and forget about the title for a while

What Windows is this ? is it Single Languange, Home, Home-Prem, Pro ?

win7 pro

Pirated / Legit ?

pirated :3 but this is the first time im having this issues with this version

Well thats your problem mate. When windows detects a non-legit install it stops you from changing the theme along with some other things. Go buy windows you... you... sausage.

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

There's the Issue Pirated Software may delete some file to crank down the Size, Thank You For Stealing Microsoft Money

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

Well thats your problem mate. When windows detects a non-legit install it stops you from changing the theme along with some other things. Go buy windows you... you... sausage.

lol in jordan legit windows versions cost more than 150$ so i think ill pass this step 

There's the Issue Pirated Software may delete some file to crank down the Size, Thank You For Stealing Microsoft Money

when u build a pc in jordan thats what they give u a pirated version plus microsoft have alot of money so i had to steal like dahh im broke af

lol in jordan legit windows versions cost more than 150$ so i think ill pass this step 

just do the pirate upgrade to 10 then, 10 is awesome!!! but still dont pirate windwos, steal someones harddrive with windows on insted :3 that way someone atleast payed for it xD

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

now i realized that i cant change my theme its stuck at basic all ik that it has a related issues with windows desktop manager has stopped working thing and ive tried every solution i found on google but nth happened plz i need a fix for this

Why don't you just do a clean install of Windows.  It sounds like you're spending more time bitching and whining than just biting the bullet and solving the problem.

P.S. $150 is not a lot to ask for the amount of development put into Windows.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Buy one from  /r/microsoftsofwareswap

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

please stop expecting the people of this forum to be your servants and just come running in when you need a fix.

it's pretty disrespectfull.

please stop expecting the people of this forum to be your servants and just come running in when you need a fix.

it's pretty disrespectfull.

K!