Why do popular chip brands do this?

Aytex

ok but :( do u know any chip brands that fill up the whole damn bag

BUY SHRIMP CHIPS THEY ARE SO FILLED.

also back when i had cheetos in the snack section of my cafeteria, the hot cheeto bags were always full to the brim, but idk if it is still like that

also back when i had cheetos in the snack section of my cafeteria, the hot cheeto bags were always full to the brim, but idk if it is still like that

im korean so I already buy shrimp chips :P

ok but :( do u know any chip brands that fill up the whole damn bag

idk man, those chips with lighthouses on them seem to pack them kinda fullish.  

especially when some of them are broken and i get free crumbs on my lap

open mouth or pour on plate. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

cheetos don't turn to jagged glass shards like chips do, thus they can be packed tighter. 

most cheetos can be squeezed to a certain point before they break in two. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

cheetos don't turn to jagged glass shards like chips do, thus they can be packed tighter. 

most cheetos can be squeezed to a certain point before they break in two. 

well then cheetos are the solution to OP's question (also shrimp chips are shaped liek that too so he can get those as well)

kRp6z2w_700wa_0.gif      you sir are a professional chip enthuiest

you can turn the can upside down at and angle and spin it around a plate slowly and have them all come out in a perfect circle, well almost. 

FUNFACT: Its not air in the bags. Its actually full of Nitrogen. It provides a better cushen for the bags during shipping. If it wasnt there then chips would be dust before you got them home (worse then they normally are).

ALSO: If you open a bag and inhale the gas fast enough, AKA before the oxygen replaces the nitrogen in the bag, you can get a similar effect to helium in a balloon (but not as big of a reaction) 

ALSO 2: I HAD A FRIEND DO THE ABOVE LIKE A LOT IN A ROW WITH OUT TAKING A BREATH BETWEEN EACH BAG.... Yah he passed out X"D

Consume The Darkness

FUNFACT: Its not air in the bags. Its actually full of Nitrogen. It provides a better cushen for the bags during shipping. If it wasnt there then chips would be dust before you got them home (worse then they normally are).

ALSO: If you open a bag and inhale the gas fast enough, AKA before the oxygen replaces the nitrogen in the bag, you can get a similar effect to helium in a balloon (but not as big of a reaction) 

ALSO 2: I HAD A FRIEND DO THE ABOVE LIKE A LOT IN A ROW WITH OUT TAKING A BREATH BETWEEN EACH BAG.... Yah he passed out X"D

LOL definetly gonna try this

LOL definetly gonna try this

THE trick is to be REALLLLLLY fast on it. The air replaces the nitrogen VERY fast. Like instantly lol

Consume The Darkness

I eat a big pack a matter of minutes...

You fat onfgneq!

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"