Images of Nexus 5X and 6P leaked

CaptainGazzz

It's a little less than a week until Google reveals its new Nexus devices in San Francisco, but as seems to happen every year, we know pretty much every detail beforehand. Oddly, one of the last things we knew about the new LG and Huawei Nexus phones were their actual names. A rumor last week suggested that LG's 5.2-inch follow-up to the 2013 Nexus 5 would be called the Nexus 5X, and that Huawei's 5.7-inch flagship would go by Nexus 6P. Android Police can now confirm the rumors with these exclusive images of the retail packaging for both phones.

I am really looking forward to the Nexus 5X as a possible replacement for my old Nexus 5. I find that the 5X looks decent, but the 6P looks kinda ugly from the back. The square boxes look kinda nice too.

sources: http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/09/22/exclusive-leaked-images-of-the-new-nexus-phone-retail-boxes-confirm-nexus-5x-and-nexus-6p-model-names/

http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/09/22/exclusive-here-is-the-nexus-6p-in-all-its-glory-front-and-back/

2000761232.png 2000761233.png2000761231.jpeg

'Make sure to wear a wool sweater and to stand on a carpet while working on PC's' -Linus 2015

snip

MKBHD Had a video of it on his snapchat

those boxes look freaking sick

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Is it just me or does the Nexus 5X box look like the Dota logo? O.o

it does lmao 

dota logo is backslash

To quote myself "It LOOKS like" i never said it was the same :)

Is it just me or does the Nexus 5X box look like the Dota logo? O.o

Yes it does, albeit a flipped version :P

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

I wonder if the nexus 5x will compete with the OPO & OP2, Moto X Play and such.