Hey guys !

I recently finished building my watercooled RIG and I got a few questions, which I please you to answer ! :P

Okay, here's the config: i7 5960x on a Rampage V Extreme, SLI 980ti's watercooled on the following: 2 triple 140mm radiators from ek (those thick ones) with a push pull config and an d5 pump...

Questions: 

1) Should I worry about my coolant temperatures ? I saw on EKWB's website that it states that the max pump functioning temp should be 60* Celcius. In intense gaming at 1080 all settings maxed out (in games like gta v, metro last light) the cpu stays at a decent 40-45 degrees and the gpus at 30-35 each.

I overlocked only the GPUs, let's say about 10 %.

So, should I be worried about the coolant temperatures or they will be in the limit ?

2) What is the normal temperatures for the CPU and GPUs at IDLE in my config ?

3) What are the normal temperatures for gaming and stress testing for the CPU and GPUs in my config?

Thanks alot for your help guys !

1. Temps look good IMO

2. I'm not a watercooling guy i dunno

3. I'm not a watercooling guy i dunno

also ALT + 0176 = °

(numpad)

10°C

-SNIP-

The coolant shouldn't really get past 50C for the most part for per-longed stress testing or heavy load. For idle temps if your ambient temps aren't too hot probably around 30C load wise that depends if you overclock but the ones you have look very good, just try to keep CPU and GPU temps <85C which is a decent margin.

1. Temps look good IMO

2. I'm not a watercooling guy i dunno

3. I'm not a watercooling guy i dunno

also ALT + 0176 = °

(numpad)

10°C

Thanks for the alt thingy. I'm not worried about the temps themselves. I'm worried about the liquid temperature which should not exceed 60º

The coolant shouldn't really get past 50C for the most part for per-longed stress testing or heavy load. For idle temps if your ambient temps aren't too hot probably around 30C load wise that depends if you overclock but the ones you have look very good, just try to keep CPU and GPU temps <85C which is a decent margin.

Thanks alot, dude. As you can probably deduce, I'm a newb in the world of watercooling...

Thanks alot, dude. As you can probably deduce, I'm a newb in the world of watercooling...

Don't worry you'll pickup on it pretty quick, sounds like a pretty beast loop you have setup.

Why overclock a 980SLI for 1080p? Extra heat, extra stress, almost no gain

might as well underclock them for the majority of games 

your temps are fine

1: If your components are at 30-45 degrees, that means the coolant is below that. That's how thermodynamics work. If the coolant was hotter, it would actually heat them instead of cooling. So you're well within the limit. I wouldn;t worry about it.

2: Depends on ambient temperatures.

3: Depends on ambient temperatures.

You calculate the delta (difference between the component temperature and ambient temperature). My delta is around 20-25 degrees celsius for my loop, but i'm running all my fans at 500 rpm.

Your temps looks perfectly fine.