EVGA selling up to 3 games with their gpus

brownninja97

Madness but here it is(splinter cell, assassins creed and rise of the triads).

http://eu.evga.com/products/prodlist.asp

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Finally.

Nvidia has been late to the game bundle party.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Finally.

Nvidia has been late to the game bundle party.

yet it wasnt nvidia, its EVGA stepping up and basically telling nvidia to adapt or die.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

yet it wasnt nvidia, its EVGA stepping up and basically telling nvidia to adapt or die.

That was a wonderful way of wording it!

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I really wish I would have gotten blacklist instead of crysis 3 with my 7950 :(

i wish i got crysis 3 instead of blood dragon(for showing off of course)

Listen if you care.

YAY im about to get a 760 too :D

Also, that link isnt great. if you would like this one is better

http://www.evga.com/articles/00762/Default.asp

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

evga > nvidia :D

you can get primal carnage and their Digital Creativity Essentials pack too but only once eben if you buy multiple cards

It seems like giving away games is the only way to sell a decent amount of graphics cards, I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

lol agreed

I really wish I would have gotten blacklist instead of crysis 3 with my 7950 :(

you wanta a copy of splinter cell blacklist message me!

While this is nice, it sucks that only EVGA is doing this.

Their ACX cooler is such a disappointment; it cools okay, but it sounds like the space shuttle taking off next to your ear.

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

While this is nice, it sucks that only EVGA is doing this.

Their ACX cooler is such a disappointment; it cools okay, but it sounds like the space shuttle taking off next to your ear.

Yours might be broken, the one i used for a customer(760) for silent until over 70% and music would overpower the noise by far.

Listen if you care.

I wish they would bundle 1 better game than three not so great games... I would like to get Splinter cell with it, maybe Assassins creed, but what the heck is this Rise of the Triad thing??

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Yours might be broken, the one i used for a customer(760) for silent until over 70% and music would overpower the noise by far.

I don't have one, but many of them have been tested and showed mediocre results: http://uk.hardware.info/productinfo/benchmarks/5/graphics-cards?products[]=193019&specId=11870&tcId=287

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

I wish they would bundle 1 better game than three not so great games... I would like to get Splinter cell with it, maybe Assassins creed, but what the heck is this Rise of the Triad thing??

The triad thing is like a hd version of an old quake like game

Listen if you care.

I don't have one, but many of them have been tested and showed mediocre results: http://uk.hardware.info/productinfo/benchmarks/5/graphics-cards?products[]=193019&specId=11870&tcId=287

wow well thats quite bad. If i had to make the choice i would still get EVGA as i like free games(until the lightning comes of course).

Listen if you care.

wow well thats quite bad. If i had to make the choice i would still get EVGA as i like free games(until the lightning comes of course).

Yeah... I guess I expected them to be better, with all the teasing they did about the new ACX that was supposed to blow the others away. Oh well, as long as I can get a card that runs BF4 smooth on high settings for under 300, combined with the game itself I'll be pleased :)

Can you still get free games if you bought 780 prior to this announcement?