Valve: 'Vulkan is the Future, Not Much Reason to Create DX12 Backend'

HKZeroFive

The same reason most college students do: the price. It's a complete racket anyway. There's no reason to support the publishers. And, you're looking up one reference. Alternatively you could go to the library. It doesn't matter how accessible the source is (this is highly accessible anyway, you're just being a lazy lout) when it exists and is verifiable with the slightest effort.

And using wikipedia as a source for non-trivial knowledge is not valid (and was the only source used against me). Tit for tat. You do your diligence, and I'll do mine. Oh wait, I did mine already.

Ok. You've gone from naive to full on troll.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I'm not defining market cap. I separated the two. Your definition of equity is still incorrect. Market cap has everything to do with product sales values and nothing to do with assets.

You haven't proven it once. You cited a wikipedia page (which is demonstrably false by my source which is an industry expert's text on the matter).

No you didn't, and no academic with a background in logic would say you did. You provided no facts and performed no valid proof. You've proven nothing.

And again you're childishly repeating a claim that's been proven wrong. Equity is exactly what I've demonstrated it to be. Market cap is not based on product sales values OR assets - it's based on what the market believes a company is worth in the long term - including expectations of future profits. Ie. it's not a measure of what a company is worth right now. Take a current example - VW. They pretty much haven't lost any money from the emissions scandal yet, but their market cap has already fallen drastically. Why? Because the market knows they will eventually lose a lot of money because of the scandal.

I cited not just a wikipedia page, but other sources too. All concur. You have not provided any verifiable sources.

You are projecting there. You're the one who has provided no facts or proof, not me.

Stop editing your post after the fact just to be a pretentious prick, and that source is equally as invalid as Wikipedia.

I'm not editing my post after the fact. Here's how your own quote earlier in the thread demonstrates that I didn't, and that you're wrong:

Z7p0VWP.jpg

And as for being a pretentious prick, I'm not the one boasting about how all-knowing and nigh-infallible he is.

And again you're childishly repeating a claim that's been proven wrong. Equity is exactly what I've demonstrated it to be. Market cap is not based on product sales values OR assets - it's based on what the market believes a company is worth in the long term - including expectations of future profits. Ie. it's not a measure of what a company is worth right now. Take a current example - VW. They pretty much haven't lost any money from the emissions scandal yet, but their market cap has already fallen drastically. Why? Because the market knows they will eventually lose a lot of money because of the scandal.

I cited not just a wikipedia page, but other sources too. All concur. You have not provided any verifiable sources.

You are projecting there. You're the one who has provided no facts or proof, not me.

I'm not editing my post after the fact. Here's how your own quote earlier in the thread demonstrates that I didn't, and that you're wrong:

Z7p0VWP.jpg

And as for being a pretentious prick, I'm not the one boasting about how all-knowing and nigh-infallible he is.

*and trying to encourage others to pirate a textbook because he's too lazy to find another source that can actually be called reliable.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

This is the company that promised us SteamOS 50 years ago?

You mean the thing that was announced barely 2 years ago?

Coming from devs that did not put up a proper game in ages.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.