Would yo use the hyperloop?

I would. I could get to the bay area in 30 min, go to university there, get a job there, and eat at my favorite sandwich places, Ike's, which has a sandwich with jalepeno poppers in it. Which is amazing. My family loves San Francisco, we would defiantly use it (if the price is right). If this happened in your country, linking to major cities together, would you see it as a waste of money or something that is truly beneficial. /

for anyone interested http://www.spacex.com/sites/spacex/files/hyperloop_alpha-20130812.pdf

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I would. I could get to the bay area in 30 min, go to university there, get a job there, and eat at my favorite sandwich places, Ike's, which has a sandwich with jalepeno poppers in it. Which is amazing. My family loves San Francisco, we would defiantly use it (if the price is right). If this happened in your country, linking to major cities together, would you see it as a waste of money or something that is truly beneficial. /

for anyone interested http://www.spacex.com/sites/spacex/files/hyperloop_alpha-20130812.pdf

Compared to the 70 billion California to San-Francisco high speed trail, I don't see how 6 billion hyperloop is expensive. I would gladly use it!  

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I'll probably be dead before it gets to a working state in Australia

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Sure I would love to go to another part of Texas fast. The only problem with it is that the airplane companies will have a huge hissy fit and complain to the government to stop the construction of it.

Well i would have to fly to USA, so it would become just too expensive.

Well if it was available in your country. 

I can also c ur sig

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I want a High Speed Rail system like I was used to in Taiwan here in the USA, connecting all the major cities of each state. In Taiwan if I needed to get to Kaohsiung from where I lived in Taipei (Although who the hell would ever want to go there :rolleyes: ), I'd buy a ticket and hop on the train. I'd be there in no time.

Earthquakes are a big deal in Taiwan, and we engineered our HSR system to endure them. I figure the earthquakes in California should be more or less the same strength and/or frequency. So yeah, it totally sounds plausible, and I'd use such a rail system all the time. It would make our world so much more accessible and shut up the people who are more prideful of their state than their nation. "I'm not American! I'm a Texan, and Texas just happens to be part of America!" Goddammit.

Well if it was available in your country. 

I can also c ur sig

You silly guy who uses black theme :)

If that thing would come to Finland before world will end, i will be surprised. 

Yeah if it would go to the right places and not cost me too much, id love it.  Takes me like 25 mins to get to a decent town where I live, so from the sticks to big city in the same amount of time would be awesome.

yyeeaahhh convenience comes at a price, especially if it is privately funded. It will expensive.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Would be cool, I'd try it. If it takes a short time to get from where I live to California to visit my buddies, I'd use it pretty often.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

If it went someplace that I wanted to go, definitely. Otherwise, no, not regularly at least. I mean, I'd still try it ONCE just to see what it was like.

Well i wouldn't want to the first batch of people to try it out..