What kind of ship do you have?

QuadNine

Although probably really inefficient it may be a good point to point ship or for traveling to a ship from a planet as a shuttle.

that does remain to be seen though

So if I wanted to get the game and play Arena Commander now, I would have to get the 45$ pass with the Mustang or Aurora, then get another ship that I want?

I was also REALLY interested in the M50, are they not selling those anymore?

If you get the $45 pack now you can upgrade the ship to another (more expensive) one later without having to buy a whole second ship or melt the package for store credit, you can also earn REC by playing now and rent ships (but only ones currently flyable and available for sale) and later down the track you will be able to get any of them permanently with in-game credits (UEC).

Just bear in mind the M50 is a racing ship, its a hell of a lot of fun to fly but not really the strongest competitor when dogfighting nor will it be able to fly between systems in the PU as its designed to be loaded onto a transport like current day racing cars (think F1) likewise it lacks things like a bed, cargo space, etc., I do enjoy taking it out for a spin in free flight mode sometimes but its just not really the best starter ship, its more of a add-on ship. Keep an eye out for future sales if you want it, you might see it available during CitizenCon if not I'm sure it'll be available again at some point in the future before release.

Aurora LN, Super Hornet, Constellation Aquila, Vanguard Sentinal LTI

Considering melting my Sentinal to go towards buying an Endeavour.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I havent had problems when ive used it but yeah the avenger is a great ship. id love to be able to recommend a mustang but they still need to fix the shields

I hate Gunters.

The Delta can hold its own even with the shield bug, was hoping the PTU patch was going to be out but no luck as of yet, no cockshots IIRC BUT it does fall apart easier.

I know its a wrong but I've been enjoying the stock load out as of late

praise my girl more

:)

m50-artofinca_sm.jpg

Dear-God-Its-beautiful.gif?gs=a

Just remember beta is for balancing what's good now might be subpar later.

I have the stock cutlass, but I am looking to sell or trade

︻デ┳═ー - - - - === = -٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

LTI Reliant

LTI Vangaurd Sentinel

Anniversary Cutlas Blue (1yr)

Anniversary Karthu-al (1yr)

@Masada02

I wish I got the Reclaimer with LTI when I had the chance. Now I'm just hoping to get the Crucible. I don't think I'll get the Endeavor though. I spent quite a bit as it is, and that will be a high charge.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

LTI Reliant

LTI Vangaurd Sentinel

Anniversary Cutlas Blue (1yr)

Anniversary Karthu-al (1yr)

@Masada02

I wish I got the Reclaimer with LTI when I had the chance. Now I'm just hoping to get the Crucible. I don't think I'll get the Endeavor though. I spent quite a bit as it is, and that will be a high charge.

I think the Endeavor is a little too specialized for me. I may buy one in game at some point, but as ships I'd like to have in my fleet it is not one. Almost the same way with the Reclaimer, but that will depend on how the mechanics of it end up. It could be fun finding some rare wreckage to salvage.

The Crucible seems like it would be a great match with a Reclaimer when salvaging wrecks in deep space. Their specialties go together so well. You could maybe find a derelict ship and bring it back to life in space with the two ships working together.

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C

@Masada02

Just now the Endeavor sale started. It seems it is now the most modular ship in the game as of this moment. Mini carrier, science and production, medical, workshop, colony ship.

Only thing is, it still costs far more than I am willing to spend. I will pass on this lti... Wish otherwise but, oh well.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

@Masada02

Just now the Endeavor sale started. It seems it is now the most modular ship in the game as of this moment. Mini carrier, science and production, medical, workshop, colony ship.

Only thing is, it still costs far more than I am willing to spend. I will pass on this lti... Wish otherwise but, oh well.

And still you got it ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

And still you got it ;)

At the very least, I passed on getting another module... 125..... But granted, if I stare at it long enough, I might still get it; however, there is still the crucible. I.... must... per...ser...vere!!!!

Still new, but learning