How do these people make money off domains?

I used to run an underground business a year ago. Generated a whole lot of traffic and money then I was screwed over by Paypal. Was caught and shut down. I sold the domain for 7 grand to some kid, and now it's back. I guess it has made its rounds over the year...

How does the whole parked domain money thing work? I just got an email from a dude with my old domain.

b5AVvIY.png

blackshades on

I used to run an underground business a year ago. Generated a whole lot of traffic and money then I was screwed over by Paypal. Was caught and shut down. I sold the domain for 7 grand to some kid, and now it's back. I guess it has made its rounds over the year...

How does the whole parked domain money thing work? I just got an email from a dude with my old domain.

b5AVvIY.png

If you owned dollar boot, I used to have your backend rooted, lmao.

Am done with that life tho, FBI paid a visit.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

over two dollars dollars per click? I thought they made less than a cent per click

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

If you owned dollar boot, I used to have your backend rooted, lmao.

The funny thing it, I remember that. When we first started out with like $0 and a shitty source. Eventually made it to the top

blackshades on

The funny thing it, I remember that. When we first started out with like $0 and a shitty source. Eventually made it to the top

I'm just curious but what was the business- Oh HI NSA!

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them