AT2020USB+ or Rode NT-USB or maybe..?

Muncheyz
Go to solution Solved by FunkyFeatures,

CazualUK did a comparison, nt usb won hands down. I am going for the nt usb when I find the need for it.

I've had a look around at reviews and stuff about both the Autdio-Technica AT2020USB+ (£110 on Amazon) and the Rode NT-USB. (£118 on Amazon)

Both seem pretty good for the price.

I'm wondering what you guys think is worth getting between the two.

Quite a few people i know use the AT2020USB+ and have very minor complaints about it, only really regarding control on the Mic itself.

Also, if there is anything else out there of better quality or around the same quality for the same price or cheaper, I'll be glad to take suggestions.

In my opinion, AT is better. I have one of their usb condenser microphones, and it is a great mic.

My native language is C++

CazualUK did a comparison, nt usb won hands down. I am going for the nt usb when I find the need for it.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

• 2 months later...

I've had a look around at reviews and stuff about both the Autdio-Technica AT2020USB+ (£110 on Amazon) and the Rode NT-USB. (£118 on Amazon)

Both seem pretty good for the price.

I'm wondering what you guys think is worth getting between the two.

Quite a few people i know use the AT2020USB+ and have very minor complaints about it, only really regarding control on the Mic itself.

Also, if there is anything else out there of better quality or around the same quality for the same price or cheaper, I'll be glad to take suggestions.

Did you end up getting the NT-USB?

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)