Razer Naga 2013 Review

Genecidalic

So today my dad was on a spending spree and i managed to snag a Razer Naga 2013 from bestbuy (I wish they had the 2014, but whatever) So i got home and plugged it in. And lets say its flipping awsome. The 3 interchangeable side grips are a great addition. The buttons on the side i think are really easy to know what button you are on considering that on the 2nd and 4th row of buttons there is a little bump on each of the keys in that row. So knowing where you are is really easy from the start. The mouse buttons are very sensitive however coming from the razer orachi i am very used to it. Although people say they synapse 2.0 sucks i haven't had any problems with it, and to me it makes programming the side buttons so easy. I think that i will be using this mouse mostly for hotbar's in fps's and moba's i dont really play mmo's to often however this mouse would make playing world of warcraft a snap if that is what you are into. Overall i think that this is a wonderful mouse and would recommend it to anyone

Welcome to the club... ;)

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

So today my dad was on a spending spree and i managed to snag a Razer Naga 2013 from bestbuy (I wish they had the 2014, but whatever) So i got home and plugged it in. And lets say its flipping awsome. The 3 interchangeable side grips are a great addition. The buttons on the side i think are really easy to know what button you are on considering that on the 2nd and 4th row of buttons there is a little bump on each of the keys in that row. So knowing where you are is really easy from the start. The mouse buttons are very sensitive however coming from the razer orachi i am very used to it. Although people say they synapse 2.0 sucks i haven't had any problems with it, and to me it makes programming the side buttons so easy. I think that i will be using this mouse mostly for hotbar's in fps's and moba's i dont really play mmo's to often however this mouse would make playing world of warcraft a snap if that is what you are into. Overall i think that this is a wonderful mouse and would recommend it to anyone

Agreed I never had problems with finding which buttons were which on my Naga 2012, doesn't have the interchangeable side grips but mine is perfect, im thinking about upgrading to the 2014 as I feel the changes they have made will make a huge difference and fixes my few issues that I have with the mouse.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I had to say, when I borrowed my friend's Naga it was awesome.

The naga is a great mouse for everything, love my one!

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

Agreed I never had problems with finding which buttons were which on my Naga 2012, doesn't have the interchangeable side grips but mine is perfect, im thinking about upgrading to the 2014 as I feel the changes they have made will make a huge difference and fixes my few issues that I have with the mouse.

Yeah I wish that bestbuy had it. I would have loved to get it however 2013 is still awsome