Mouse pad - Control // Speed

What should i choose ?

I am not really sure what i want. I never on my life used mouse pad i always prefered to put my mouse on my desk without anything, but the colour of your desk fucks up then. I plan buying XXL extended edition mouse pad for my new desk soon , but i am not sure control or speed its hard for real.

And yeah i watched Linus "Mouse Pad Buyer's Guide for Gamers" at the end i was dunno. I am sure you awesome comunity will help me out :)

YDWLC.jpg

Thanks in advance ! 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

I have a control and it's great. It does take some time getting used to but I would recommend it. Others may have more experience with both, but the control is my choice.

I would play safe and get whatever you like from Steelseries.

They are really good! Just get the one that has the size you like and you will be fine.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I would play safe and get whatever you like from Steelseries.

They are really good! Just get the one that has the size you like and you will be fine.

I was thinking about SteelSeries QcK XXL to be honest ..... dunno yet

I think if i choose control mouse i have to put my mouse speed in higher so i find the perfect speed for me 

and

If i choose Speed i have to put speed lower :D I start to thinking does it matter what i choose at all .. :D As long its extended and i prefer Black 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

I was thinking about SteelSeries QcK XXL to be honest ..... dunno yet

Get that, just do it! I have a regular size QcK and i have never had such a good mouse pad ever.

And i had a couple of game mouse pads before, and the QcK is really worth the money!

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Get that, just do it! I have a regular size QcK and i have never had such a good mouse pad ever.

And i had a couple of game mouse pads before, and the QcK is really worth the money!

Ok i am rushing it :D Thanks man :D 

Project Redline: