My Rant Thread

c00face

If you see on reddit or any subforums or forum where a post was made and many people are offended by it. Don't be that guy who attack the OP with 20 other users on his throat. That shit pisses me off more than anything to see people gang up on another person, even if he was wrong. It's the most unconsiderate act I see day in and out. Not only is it on the forums and online, it's in real life. Just think about it, you wouldn't beat someone to a pulp with 20 other people on one person in real life, why do it online? Words have power and they carry strong meaning, it doesn't exclude online typing.

Have some dignity, and learn to not get easily offended over every spill milk. And you don't always have to respond to every person, because half the time when you do, most of you just use your feelings to dictate the conversation in violent, crying mode, and stupidity.

/end rant

trolls will always smell blood

such is life on the interwebz

ALL UR BASE R BELONG TO US

BigDay

some poeple can deal with more than 20 people at the same time and still win the arguement

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Why make a post/thread to offend people in the first place?

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Ahh I thought that was just the spoiler alert.

I was looking forward to reading a good rant