gtx 980 ti zotac

bobiray

ok.. why everyone i know say that my gtx 980 ti zotac will not last long and it will broke in the next two year

do my graphique card have some manufacture problem ?

why zotac got a bad reputaion like that ? 

zotac offer 5 year warranties.. so they're happy to show they make quality.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

I'm presuming you have the 5 year extended warranty anyway. It will not break and if it does, that can just happen with any component.

Zotac are a absolutely fine brand to go with in terms of a GPU. Sound's like people might be a tad jealous of what you have?

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

Zotac is a good brand. Dont listen to envy bs.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Yup, I happily bought a 980ti Amp Extreme. Register the card and you'll be just fine if anything happens. They sound jelly that you got the fastest 980ti on the market. 

Yep i got the zotac gtx 980ti amp with 5 yr warranty, that means peace of mind for 5 years! Jealous people will always be jealous. I replaced the 980ti with the zotac gtx 560ti that's been in my system for 4 years now without any problems. So yeah, zotac is an amazing brand.