Tony Abbott is no longer PM of Australia

CtW

I believe there is only one Libertarian party in Australia and they are quite left on social issues...

Referring to the independents. Specifically Senator David Leyonhjelm.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Referring to the independents. Specifically Senator David Leyonhjelm.

Look at his policies and you'll realise he's not a "right wing nut job". 

Look at his policies and you'll realise he's not a "right wing nut job". 

I think perhaps you have I have different definitions of the term. He does however have one or two sane policies that I agree with but his thoughts on the death penalty and guns are abhorrent to me.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I think perhaps you have I have different definitions of the term. He does however have one or two sane policies that I agree with but his thoughts on the death penalty and guns are abhorrent to me.

His party is anti-death penalty (he believes the government doesn't have the right to take a citizen's life) and the gun issue is just to stop the government from continually harassing law abiding firearms owners (which they do, especially with Abbott's irrational shotgun ban that recently happened).

Tony Abbot is one of the most decent Prime Ministers.

No mouth-flapping, just says what he's gonna do and does it.

It's just unfortunate that nobody cares about that, and the #1 goal is getting a dagger straight into the back of the leader, at any given opportunity.

The world is clearly fucked now because social media played a big role in this, with all of that #PutOutYourOnions shit on Twitter

Who cares about voting any more, because clearly the new leader is going to get backstabbed eventually anyway.

Abbott was a dumbass who was stuck in the 1960s, he could only ever speak in slogans and when questioned about something that he did not want to talk about he would just repeat the same thing over an over again(all polies are guilty of this but he was really bad, for what its worth shorten is just as bad at it).

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

His party is anti-death penalty (he believes the government doesn't have the right to take a citizen's life) and the gun issue is just to stop the government from continually harassing law abiding firearms owners (which they do, especially with Abbott's irrational shotgun ban that recently happened).

Its quite possible that I've had a brain fart, but I swear I remember hearing him talk about bringing capital punishment back at a press club event. I'll concede that I may be wrong.

Cheese monger.

Abbott was a dumbass who was stuck in the 1960s, he could only ever speak in slogans and when questioned about something that he did not want to talk about he would just repeat the same thing over an over again(all polies are guilty of this but he was really bad, for what its worth shorten is just as bad at it).

Repeating yourself is hardly a crime. He repeated himself because he had an original plan and stuck with it.

It's a lot better than having a Prime Minister full of fluff who changes their argument with every sentence.

Most Prime Ministers today completely abandon their plans (from before election) and go off on a completely different tangent where they just do what they want, that's what Rudd and Gillard were like, and of course we all know how that went.

Repeating yourself is hardly a crime. He repeated himself because he had an original plan and stuck with it.

It's a lot better than having a Prime Minister full of fluff who changes their argument with every sentence.

Most Prime Ministers today completely abandon their plans (from before election) and go off on a completely different tangent where they just do what they want, that's what Rudd and Gillard were like, and of course we all know how that went.

There is a difference between repeating talking points and being able to articulate your talking point, he would also try and use his talking points and slogans to answer questions where those talking points have nothing to do with the question or any possible answer. People are not stupid and just saying that you stopped the boats is not going to fool people. 

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.