Prebuilt Computer recommendations for $1000 or less

I'm not very good at building computers and I have little experience around them. I'm looking for a Desktop gaming PC for $1000 or less, any recommendations?

Let me tell you how prebuilts work. For $1000 your looking at an i5-i7 with cheaped out motherboard, power supply, and hard drives. To top it off you'll end up with an i7 and a 750ti. Which isn't good.

We here at LMG are here to help. We will help you through the whole,process and I am more then willing to bet someone will skype you to help you out if you are truly worried.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

watch this 

then ask here for what parts you need and anything you are unsure of, and we will help you through the process, save you money and get you exactly what you want, also tell us what your using it for, and what monitor resolution you want to have, then the pc part picker links will come.

for example if you want to game, tell us the games you are wanting to play, 

if you are using it for media, tell us what programs you want to use. more info on what you want the more the guys/girls here can help you =) 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

I'm not very good at building computers and I have little experience around them. I'm looking for a Desktop gaming PC for $1000 or less, any recommendations?

I would really recommend you to reconsider.  Building a PC isn't hard.. honest!  And people here will be happy to help you with a parts list (often the hardest part anyway).

For $1000 I know of exactly zero prebuilt computers that will give you a decent gaming experience... but you can get something very awesome if you build it yourself.

Let me tell you how prebuilts work. For $1000 your looking at an i5-i7 with cheaped out motherboard, power supply, and hard drives. To top it off you'll end up with an i7 and a 750ti. Which isn't good.

We here at LMG are here to help. We will help you through the whole,process and I am more then willing to bet someone will skype you to help you out if you are truly worried.

Please note that if someone is asking for a prebuilt computer and does not have much experience they likely know nothing about anything you just said.

I would really recommend you to reconsider.  Building a PC isn't hard.. honest!  And people here will be happy to help you with a parts list (often the hardest part anyway).

For $1000 I know of exactly zero prebuilt computers that will give you a decent gaming experience... but you can get something very awesome if you build it yourself.

Please note that if someone is asking for a prebuilt computer and does not have much experience they likely know nothing about anything you just said.

I knew nothing until I got excited about building my own and watched like 5 vids

Most people who ask for prebuilts know they can build one but are just scared. I myself found this out.. I was looking into ibuypower, cyber power, digital storm and more until I seen what I could truly get for $1800

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

also dude follow your thread (top right hand corner above your first post) 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

You can go with apricitytech.com they use quality components but you will be gettinga $800 build for $1000

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1) Buy all the PC parts

2) Bring all of them to your local PC repair store

3) Ask them to assembly it for you

4) They probably will charge you around $40 - $100, but that is better than break everything and you have to go through heck of RMA.

Think of building a PC as advanced legos.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Here, we all agree, or most of us agree that it is better to build you own system but i know there are people who just don't care for it such as yourself or so it seems to me, well, you can go here and put together something which i have to admit is very unbalanced as most pre-built systems are.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

What you can get for a grand at CyberPowerPC:

https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/CyberPower_Z97_i7_Configurator

Notice the lack of a faster-booting SSD, and the lower tier GPU.

What you can get for a grand if you build it yourself:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($176.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($113.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($135.49 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 290 4GB TurboDuo Video Card  ($247.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair Air 240 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.99 @ B&H) 
Total: $991.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-09-12 21:57 EDT-0400

Notice the lower power CPU (which could matter to you if you do CPU intensive tasks), but the GPU has about 1.6 times the performance in most games. 

(RAM speeds do not matter in games)

It's easy to build a PC:

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

@AndrewisDA2ndBest

All of the above isn't wrong.

Ask for some good videos of other people putting one together. The brand and models in the videos don't matter, because they all connect the same way.

The main downside is that it will take you a while. Your first computer, I'd guess several hours. 3-6 of them maybe. Be patient.

But who cares. You only have to do it once.

If you have questions, take pictures. Lots of them. And post them in the proper section on the forum and some one will answer.

Edit // CyberpowerPC is one of the better online boutique options because of their selection, but if they blatantly damage the computer before boxing and shipping it, you'll be screwed getting them to fix it instead of replacing it. That happened to a coworker of mine. I saw the computer and the emails they sent him. The shipping box was pristine. The computer in it was heavily damaged due to an obvious drop. That can only mean the damage was done before the computer was shipped. The point being, even the "best" boutiques are risky. Build it yourself and have fun. :)

@AndrewisDA2ndBest

All of the above isn't wrong.

Ask for some good videos of other people putting one together. The brand and models in the videos don't matter, because they all connect the same way.

The main downside is that it will take you a while. Your first computer, I'd guess several hours. 3-6 of them maybe. Be patient.

But who cares. You only have to do it once.

If you have questions, take pictures. Lots of them. And post them in the proper section on the forum and some one will answer.

Edit // CyberpowerPC is one of the better online boutique options because of their selection, but if they blatantly damage the computer before boxing and shipping it, you'll be screwed getting them to fix it instead of replacing it. That happened to a coworker of mine. I saw the computer and the emails they sent him. The shipping box was pristine. The computer in it was heavily damaged due to an obvious drop. That can only mean the damage was done before the computer was shipped. The point being, even the "best" boutiques are risky. Build it yourself and have fun. :)

lol wat? "ALL of the above is wrong" No. Also my first PC took me an 2 hours..

lol wat? "ALL of the above is wrong" No. Also my first PC took me an 2 hours..

Good for you.

Good for you.

Care to explain how we're ALL WRONG?

Worst part is installing the drivers, nothing to fear building it yourself.

I was going to post this link. lol

Care to explain how we're ALL WRONG?

Would you care to read what I wrote again? Geez man. Pay attention.