Is my PSU failing

EpiA

So, about three of four days ago my computer started restarting by itself without a BSOD, sometimes even restarting every 30 minutes. Weird thing is it doesn't only happen when gaming, it also happens while browsing, watching a (Linus) video or even at idel. What makes me believe it's the PSU is that sometimes it takes the PC 30 seconds to 1 minute to restart (power button doesn't even work).

I passed my antivirus and nothing, temperatures are always OK (CPU Idel a little high at 40ºC but never going over 60 while gaming), I updated the BIOS and all the drivers are up to date. (I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro with the free upgrade but the problem started happening about a month after the upgrade took place). The Windows Event Log doesn't tell anything besides the 'Kernel-Power error 41' ("The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first").

My system spec:

Processor: Intel Core i5 4670k @ stock

Cooler: Cooles Master 212 Evo

Mother Board: Asus Gryphon Z87

RAM: 8Gb (2x4Gb) GSkill Sniper @ 1866Mhz

GPU: Sapphire R9 270x Dual-X

SSD: 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo

HDD 1: 2 Tb Seagate Barracuda

HDD 2: 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda

PSU: Corsair CX600

I know the CX series from Corsair is not good but when I bought my components (1.5 years ago) we couldn't get affordable Seasonic units in Spain. The thing is I didn't expect it to dye withing 2 years of the purchase. Is my PSU dying or is it any other thing.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

EDIT: GPU added.

EDIT2: Cooler added.

Does the PSU shut down and its fans stop spinning while this happens.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

i had cx750 and after 2 years needed replacing when I upgraded from my 7850 to the r9 390. I didnt expect it to not last that long either but it didnt! Very unfortunate.

Try HWinfo to monitor your voltages and see for any drops on the 12v rail.

CPU - FX-8350 / GPU - r9 390 / RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance / Storage - Samsung Evo 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD / Case - Fractal Design R5 / PSU - Corsair HX750i / MOBO - ASRock Extreme4

Try a different PSU if you can, and how hot does your room get? CX tend to do dislike heat more than other PSUs and tend to fail.

Ok, I tried the OCCT Power Suply burn test and after 5 minutes the PC restarted and (right after Windows loaded some programs) it restarted again (not even 1 minute was the system on). Since the test was interrupted I don't have the full stats but more or less:

CPU: ~70ºC, VCore 1,7

GPU: 66ºC

PSU:

+5V: ~5.05V

+3.3V: ~3.2V

+12V: ~11.80V

Room temperature has to be around 25ºC, PSU fan seems to spin (might have to take it out to check).

I already asked a friend to lend me his psu to check, but I can't get it until tomorrow.

Ok, I tried the OCCT Power Suply burn test and after 5 minutes the PC restarted and (right after Windows loaded some programs) it restarted again (not even 1 minute was the system on). Since the test was interrupted I don't have the full stats but more or less:

CPU: ~70ºC, VCore 1,7

GPU: 66ºC

PSU:

+5V: ~5.05V

+3.3V: ~3.2V

+12V: ~11.80V

Room temperature has to be around 25ºC, PSU fan seems to spin (might have to take it out to check).

should get yourself one of these

http://www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/809/tester_cm_24pin.jpg

they come in handy for these kinda things

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile