Intel cuts $300m in r&d spending to fund feminism

10ochamberlain1

Current Rig

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 @4.0ghz MOBO: MSI Z87m-G45 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2x4) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120v GPU: MSI R9 270x PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Case: Corsair Air 240 (modded) SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb HDD: Samsung 1tb Apple Hard Drive Mouse: Razer Naga 2014

well

companies love any kind of exposures, if their community had a chance to make more money for them there's no need for ideology.

so there's that

except nintendo I guess, and capcom, and any music industry and hollywood.

Intel and Nvidia keep doing things to make me hate them while AMD keeps doing things to make me like them, I wish they would have better hardware.

I mean the 390 is great currently, but man I wish they could do better.

I like AMD the most and I don't even own anything from them... They keep doing cool stuff while Nvidia and Intel keep doing shitty stuff.

Intel disappoints me. Feminism seriously needs to be gone, its corrupt, vile, hateful, and setting us all back by placing women on a pedestal above everyone else. Well, not placing women, but placing feminists on a pedestal.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Intel and Nvidia keep doing things to make me hate them while AMD keeps doing things to make me like them, I wish they would have better hardware.

I mean the 390 is great currently, but man I wish they could do better.

I like AMD the most and I don't even own anything from them... They keep doing cool stuff while Nvidia and Intel keep doing shitty stuff.

Tell me about it. It sucks that the only thing from AMD I've ever owned was bought second hand. It's always been difficult to justify supporting their products when new, or hard to get a hold of the things I do want. Which is why I'll buy a Zen system whenever it comes out, regardless of whether it's good or not.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Of course they would. They may not even really support it but they are smart to realize it is where they can make money. All we can do is cri.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I looked up the 2014 profit for Intel, and they got $9.6billion in net income.

Seriously guys, this news is bullshit $300million is like 3 percent of their income.

And there's even more bullshit than that: Funding more workplace diversity is NOT the same as funding feminism.

Look up the friggin' definition of feminism, because this is neither feminism and it's not even sexism.

This is just complete, utter nonsense that is causing everyone to get all up in arms over absolutely nothing.