I really need your help on photoshop!

poop_987

Hey there, I don't what I did while I was editing a text everything in the picture just went a bit darker and less colorful, I tried to undo but it doesn't come back  :(

You ran out of undos.

No I didn't

You did, and it's not uncommon.

However you may have accidentally adjusted the hue, contrast or brightness with a hot-key or if you were clicking near those menus and accidentally clicked it.

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

You did, and it's not uncommon.

However you may have accidentally adjusted the hue, contrast or brightness with a hot-key or if you were clicking near those menus and accidentally clicked it.

I think adjusted the hue, how do I adjust it back?

how did you undo?

through the edit menu or CTRL+Z?

ctrl+z only lets you undo once, if you want to "step back" more than once you need to do ctrl+alt+z or "step back" in the edit menu

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

how did you undo?

through the edit menu or CTRL+Z?

ctrl+z only lets you undo once, if you want to "step back" more than once you need to do ctrl+alt+z or "step back" in the edit menu

You can undo more by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+Z

You can undo more by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+Z

thats what step back is

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I think adjusted the hue, how do I adjust it back?

1Gk6H.png

Just look for this little bar and set everything back to 0, or change it to brighten up what is now too dark.

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

Just look for this little bar and set everything back to 0, or change it to brighten up what is now too dark.

Will only work if he used an adjustment layer 

Will only work if he used an adjustment layer 

Since his image went darker then it should have, i assume he probably has already

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

5pt1Smm.gif ...

OP: Click "Window" on the menu bar and click "History" to open the History window if it's not already checked. If you don't immediately see it look at all of your windows on the right (usually) and look for a "History" tab. You're looking for one of the following changes:

- Hue and Saturation

- Levels

- Auto Tone

Then go to the step before it.

Auto tone are the most likely culprit if it happened while you were editing text as the short-cut Ctrl+Shift+L makes the change without any user intervention whereas for Hue and Saturation or normal levels you generally need to tweak a slider and confirm so it's kind of hard to do by accident. If the history is gone because you closed the document between posting and now use Ctrl+L to bring up the levels window and see if you can tweak it back the way it was.