Am I wrong in this Situation?

Emanuel_M

so I was walking home from the bus stop with 7th and 8th graders as usual. on the way i found a paint stick or wooden post like a foot and a half long nothing serious. this girl said if you hit me im gonna, then my friend gonna say what imma tell my mommy. and then i said white parents say gonna get them next time. here is were the situation starts, she gets offended because I said parents. she says she only has 1 parent currently. i fool around a lot and annoy them since im older but, should  i even apologize? I didnt ask here if she has a mom, or dad or both, and parents thats a common thing to say. and also thats a personal problem, if your brother is in jail, why would you say that and share it with others, if some says if someone is in jail would you be offended by hitting the person that said it? no because they dont know your personal issues and they shouldnt now period.

i finally realize that white people just have a lot of problems, and that gurl was crazy for even hitting me lr kicking me, but i dont care now, not saying sorry, and would just like to share my experience with you all

white people just have a lot of problems

Mmm, racism.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

.....what?

should got all mad and started to hit me because i said parents, and she currently has 1 parent right know, i didnt know that until that happened

Yeah, you're wrong.  You and your friends were both being dicks for no reason.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

is this how kids think these days?

also, her race has nothing to do with the issues she may or may not have

come to were i live and see how they act, you dont me. just becuase i said parents she cried about it, i didnt even say it in any type of bad way

Yeah, you're wrong.  You and your friends were both being dicks for no reason.

so i somehow knew that she only had 1 parent currently, wow i didnt know i can read minds.

so i somehow knew that she only had 1 parent currently, wow i didnt know i can read minds.

The part where you pick up a stick, menace her with it, and then both you and your friend mouth off, before the one parent thing.  Also the part where you say you fool around a lot and annoy them and self justify it because you're older.  Fooling around and being "older" isn't an excuse to be a jerk.  I don't know why she has one parent but if her dad died or something that has a lot of emotional baggage attached, you say "oh I didn't know, I apologize" and go from there.

You asked.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

either way you shouldn't pick on the ones that cant defend themselves period

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Uh..what?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The part where you pick up a stick, menace her with it, and then both you and your friend mouth off, before the one parent thing.  Also the part where you say you fool around a lot and annoy them and self justify it because you're older.  Fooling around and being "older" isn't an excuse to be a jerk.  I don't know why she has one parent but if her dad died or something that has a lot of emotional baggage attached, you say "oh I didn't know, I apologize" and go from there.

You asked.

lol i  just held the stick, and by fooling around by just running or chasing each other

either way you shouldn't pick on the ones that cant defend themselves period

so i bully kids no wow, fooling around with them by tagging, or talking about stupid things that happened at school is attacking someone?

I can't tell, your post is hard to follow.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

1. Check your freaking racism.

2. Learn proper spelling and grammar.

3. Grow the hell up.

1. racist yes i know i am

2. windows 10 + 7 inch tablet, hmmm not easy

3. did you read? just sharing my experiences 

lol i  just held the stick, and by fooling around by just running or chasing each other

I was young once too, I know how it works :P

so i bully kids no wow, fooling around with them by tagging, or talking about stupid things that happened at school is attacking someone?

i said pick on, how it seems in the post is that you were picking on her

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I can't tell, your post is hard to follow.

to make it easy, she got offended because i said parents

I was young once too, I know how it works :P

i didnt swing or try to hit anyone with it, i literally just held the stick xD.

1. racist yes i know i am

2. windows 10 + 7 inch tablet, hmmm not easy

3. did you read? just sharing my experiences 

1. Doesn't make it acceptable, it just makes you a jerk. Just because you aren't white, doesn't make it okay for you to be racist.

2. Not an excuse.

3. Still, grow the hell up.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs