M-ATX? Micro ATX or Mini ATX?

1) What's the difference between Micro ATX and mini ATX and when people refer to M ATX does that mean Micro ATX or Mini ATX?

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MATX = Micro ATX

MITX = Mini ITX

motherboard-form-factors.jpg

Usually people saying mini atx are confusing mATX and mITX. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I think that M ATX is micro and Mini is just Mini ATX. But what difference is the size of the boards where ATX is the largest and Micro the smallest. There is also E-ATX wich is larger than ATX. (Not sure about the naming of mini and micro though)

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Normally its the size of expansions slots, I think, Its Mini then Micro (Micro being bigger) and when people say M ATX I see it at Micro ATX. I haven't seen many builds with Mini Atx builds

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

I think that M ATX is micro and Mini is just Mini ATX. But what difference is the size of the boards where ATX is the largest and Micro the smallest. There is also E-ATX wich is larger than ATX. (Not sure about the naming of mini and micro though)

Mini ITX is the smallest board, not Micro ATX.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

Micro Atx or Mini-iTX is all  what 99% of the population needs, still don't know why people buy ATX motherboards/cases

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Mini ATX isn't a thing. Micro ATX is a step below standard ATX, and Mini-ITX is a step below that. It's mostly to do with the amount of memory slots (M ITX: 2, MATX and ATX: 4) and PCI slots (M ITX: Max of 1, M ATX: Max of 4, ATX: Max of 7)

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

What are you planing to do first do all parts like procesor and if you ar going to use deticated graphic card