Batman Arkham Knight Thoughts?

NoMooreMercy

Warner Bros published a patch a few days ago for the game and I decided it was a perfect time to hop back in and finish it after the disastrous launch, what did everyone think of the game? Was I the only one disappointed with the eventual boss fight with Deathstroke? I was really hoping for something similar to the fight in Arkham Origins and instead I'm left with a terrible tank battle.  For shame.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

That one fight was a bit disappointing...but I also wasn't a huge fan of all the batmobile focused action. 

Regardless, I quite enjoyed the game.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Warner Bros published a patch a few days ago for the game and I decided it was a perfect time to hop back in and finish it after the disastrous launch, what did everyone think of the game? Was I the only one disappointed with the eventual boss fight with Deathstroke? I was really hoping for something similar to the fight in Arkham Origins and instead I'm left with a terrible tank battle.  For shame.

are most of the issues solved yet ? Meaning the frame rate and graphics ?

It's certainly better.  But it's far from 'solved' since most equate that to being 'optimized.'  But a lot of people are reporting that it's much better with more consistent fps ranges and the texture pop ins.  They added more graphical options too (such as DoF and Motion Blur, two that I try to disable for every game).

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

That one fight was a bit disappointing...but I also wasn't a huge fan of all the batmobile focused action. 

Regardless, I quite enjoyed the game.

Yeah the tank battles were really bland and uninspired, they felt like a chore.

I'd say so, but I still was dropping frames while gliding around the city.  It's a game that will need a few more patches to be better-optimized on lower end hardware but on the high-end it was solid.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic