My jailbreaking is not working.

Elclid

I followed this tutorial:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo3PZYyx_CI I'm usiing the iphone 6. I followed all the directions. When doing the jailbreaking, it is stuck at 30%. If i close the program mid jailbreak it could cause damage to the phone. it has been going for like 20 min. Just wanted to know if this is normal or if i should worry about my brand new iphone. Please respond ASAP. I have to go to bed soon. THe phone was on ios 8.4, The jailbreak then failed and of course the error code wasn't even on the foroum with the solutions

I followed this tutorial:

I'm usiing the iphone 6. I followed all the directions. When doing the jailbreaking, it is stuck at 30%. If i close the program mid jailbreak it could cause damage to the phone. it has been going for like 20 min. Just wanted to know if this is normal or if i should worry about my brand new iphone. Please respond ASAP. I have to go to bed soon

better be sure you have the exact same firmware and program versions

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

better be sure you have the exact same firmware and program versions

i do. If i stop the program mid jailbreak, what damage will be done. Im not worried about losing my data; its brand new

20 minutes seems a bit unusual. I used TaiG to jailbreak my iPad a little while ago and it worked perfectly fine. I don't know why the person in the video said you have to enable airplane mode before you jailbreak, because I didn't and everything went perfectly fine.

Did you disable your passcode if you had one? Are you using the latest version of TaiG? Also, what iOS version was your phone running before you jailbroke?

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

20 minutes seems a bit unusual. I used TaiG to jailbreak my iPad a little while ago and it worked perfectly fine. I don't know why the person in the video said you have to enable airplane mode before you jailbreak, because I didn't and everything went perfectly fine.

Did you disable your passcode if you had one? Are you using the latest version of TaiG? Also, what iOS version was your phone running before you jailbroke?

read the edit

read the edit

Well I think you're kinda screwed then cause you're going to have to restore your phone and you'll be forced to update to 8.4.1 unless you've saved your SHSH blobs for 8.4 (which I'm guessing you haven't since you say it's a new phone). However if you can manage to find a way to do a fresh restore of 8.4 and retry the jailbreak, then do that.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Well I think you're kinda screwed then cause you're going to have to restore your phone and you'll be forced to update to 8.4.1 unless you've saved your SHSH blobs for 8.4 (which I'm guessing you haven't since you say it's a new phone). However if you can manage to find a way to do a fresh restore of 8.4 and retry the jailbreak, then do that.

It eventrually failed. Thankfuly i have a brother with a computer of his own. I tried it on his computer and everything went smooth