OBS Won't let me go live

The Dragon

When I press start streaming, it says that I'm live and everything but it shows 0KBs in the corner and my stream doesn't go live on twitch. Then it will just disconnect and then try to reconnect again. I've tried changing ingest servers and everything but it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Refollow that and your golden

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Refollow that and your golden

Didn't work

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

Didn't work

run obs as admin

i7 5820K @ 4.4GHz | Evga GTX 980ti Superclocked | MSI X99 Sli Plus | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 | EVGA 850W Gold+ | 2TB HDD and 250GB SSD

NZXT Phantom 530 | Corsair H100i GTX |