Threads that induce huge flames, and people who do not understand humans well enough.

Mikjul

We get those threads from time to time that put across a one way opinion on things like religion/sexuality whatever.

One thing i see a huge lack of though is understanding, religion is much more than just a book of stories with some confusing things.

People need to believe in something good to keep going forwards, some people also go to church because the people they are surrounded by are genuinely kind hearted and are not judgemental.

My local church when i was 7-12 years of age, i went with my mum, my mum is not christian, she is at face value.

The reason she goes is the break from real life for 2 hours, bringing up 4 kids with a partner who is abusive is hard work, so that's her way of having a good time.

I went because the free food.... chocolate and stuffing my face was awesome.

Sexuality i never judge, i have friends in real life who are gay, another who is so gay he even dresses up in women clothes and classes himself as female, to each their own.

I don't know if people are born this way or are sent this way by circumstances, but leave them alone... they live a normal life like anyone else, they simply have a difference in which gender they prefer to live their lives with.

Which is another thing, love is much more than superficial things such as sexuality and looks.

This is not an opinion, it's a life experience i am sharing.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

The fact is, is that people don't understand that if you say something isn't a 100% proven fact, they don't understand that you didn't say it was wrong, you just said it wasn't a 100% proven fact.

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Huh?

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Well imo that's pretty stupid. I'd like to believe that if I plant a 20 in the ground a money tree will grow in a couple months, but it ain't happening. This is the real world m80. 

The fact is, is that people don't understand that if you say something isn't a 100% proven fact, they don't understand that you didn't say it was wrong, you just said it wasn't a 100% proven fact.

Well the problem is that the Theory of evolution is kinda correct my friend. It has tons of evidence that backs it up. Theory by definition in a science definition mind you, is a educational guess that is backed up by lots of facts, and also proved true over and over again. So it isn't wrong.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Advice for life:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink. Not to mention, they themselves are assholes 90% of the time.

Considering that the religious explanation of the universe is 0% proven fact, and by definition cannot have proof......I'll take a 90% proven fact over 0%

This thread will get locked. Get your say in quickly.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

context pls

Humans and the human brain strive for comfort and the best way to their own understanding, these things are mechanisms.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

You're absolutely right. Religion is much more than just a book. 

It's the biggest brainwashing issue that has cause tons and tons of the problems we face today and has held us back from growing/advancing as a species. 

ca6d852aef.gif

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

AIRDEANO IS HERE

RUNNNNN

Okay guys he's gone we are safe to argue for now

NOPE THE POPO IS BACK

aii we good fam

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

I dont care whether someones athiest ot theist, gay or straight. As long as they arent dicks about it i dont care.

Current PC: Chimera, Because AMD and Nvidia belong together

| CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 256 GB SSD, 2x Seagate 1TB 7200RPM HDD | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB SC | Case: CM N600 | PSU: Corsair CX 600W(Overkill but I was originaly planning for a 970) | Moniter: BenQ GL2460HM 60Hz 24" |

Left five, Don't cut, Be brave.

Well the problem is that the Theory of evolution is kinda correct my friend. It has tons of evidence that backs it up. Theory by definition in a science definition mind you, is a educational guess that is backed up by lots of facts, and also proved true over and over again. So it isn't wrong.

Did I ever say it was wrong? And there is also evidence against it FYI

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

I agree with you partialy on the religion thing.

I dont beleive in any god, but i beleive religion is good for the most part

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I agree with you partialy on the religion thing.

I dont beleive in any god, but i beleive religion is good for the most part

:lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:

What?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

By the way if this thread get's way off topic and has ridiculous flames, a mod will close it.

Evidence against evolution? Show me.

PM me for this

Evidence against evolution? Show me.

There is none. You can't have evidence "against" something (usually). You can't prove a negative. The only thing you can really say is there is no evidence for something, or that the evidence points to a different answer.

Such as: there is zero evidence for intelligent design or religion.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Most of my friends, including me, are atheist. The others are Muslim. I don't have the energy to argue with someone about the difference between faith and fact so i won't. Believe what you you want. I don't think forcing religion or atheism is good. Some people need that crutch that religion provides.

Just so everyone knows, i am straight and do not support any religion, just that i understand half of it.

You're absolutely right. Religion is much more than just a book. 

It's the biggest brainwashing issue that has cause tons and tons of the problems we face today and has held us back from growing/advancing as a species. 

Humans and the human brain strive for comfort and the best way to their own understanding, these things are mechanisms.

bunch of athiests

relegious poeple can do what they want

so can athiests

who the fuck cares