Is the Razer sabertooth any good?

Pyromaniac225

Been thinking of buying one. One of my friend's said they were pretty good.

He liked it a lot.

LTT's thoughts?

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

Been thinking of buying one. One of my friend's said they were pretty good.

He liked it a lot.

LTT's thoughts?

Not that much better than the average controller but the extra button and removable cable can be handy it's up to you if you think that's worth the price compared to a regular controller.

Not a big Razer fan myself though, I've had a few different mice from them and they all broke because they were cheap plastic shits.

Not that much better than the average controller but the extra button and removable cable can be handy it's up to you if you think that's worth the price compared to a regular controller.

Fair enough. Right now I'm using some jenky set up with a PS3 controller hooked up to my PC with a really short cable.

Not a big Razer fan myself though, I've had a few different mice from them and they all broke because they were cheap plastic shits.

Every mouse is made out of cheap plastic. Even if it says 1337 and G4M3R on it.

Every mouse is made out of cheap plastic. Even if it says 1337 and G4M3R on it.

I think a lot of people can relate on the razer stuff tho. Quality is just poor

have you owned a razer keyboard or mouse, or headphones

Bruh, "Not a big Razer fan myself though, I've had a few different mice from them and they all broke because they were cheap plastic shits.''

Bruh, "Not a big Razer fan myself though, I've had a few different mice from them and they all broke because they were cheap plastic shits.''

im pretty sure 9/10 companies use "plastic shits" on they're mice in general.. you dont see a metal mouse every day. so I dont understand your logical choice of "good build quality"

im pretty sure 9/10 companies use "plastic shits" on they're mice in general.. you dont see a metal mouse every day. so I dont understand your logical choice of "good build quality"

My Corsair M45 and M65 are part metal and I can say they are tough and won't break fast but I'm sure that I'm not the only one complaining about the quality of Razer products and not only their gaming mouse products.

I think a lot of people can relate on the razer stuff tho. Quality is just poor

I don't know what people do with their mice, but I had enough Razer products to know that some of their stuff has really high quality.

Their headsets of course suck.

But for example the DeathAdder is one of the most popular mice.

The Razer Seiren seems like a pretty good microphone for it's price.

I'm typing on a Razer Blackwidow, which not only looks amazing, but also feels really well made. It has a soft touch plastic, is pretty heavy and doesn't have any flex at all.

It just feels like a well made keyboard.

I'm not saying Razer is great, but they make some pretty good products. Of course the prices can be a little on the expensive side. 

Btw.: I'm telling that way to often, but I have also a Razer Diamondback, which is now over 10 years old. I would buy another one, if Razer would still sell them.

I don't know what people do with their mice, but I had enough Razer products to know that some of their stuff has really high quality.

Their headsets of course suck.

But for example the DeathAdder is one of the most popular mice.

The Razer Seiren seems like a pretty good microphone for it's price.

I'm typing on a Razer Blackwidow, which not only looks amazing, but also feels really well made. It has a soft touch plastic, is pretty heavy and doesn't have any flex at all.

It just feels like a well made keyboard.

I'm not saying Razer is great, but they make some pretty good products. Of course the prices can be a little on the expensive side. 

I had 2 Deathadders the normal one and a newer one forgot the models used them at my desk plugged them in once and never unplugged. In about 2 months I saw small cracks in the plastic and they started to grow bigger. Send that one back and got a newer model back, the left click button stopped working in about 2 weeks so yeah I'm done with razer stuff could be bad luck but after reading tons of similar stories on forums and friends that use razer stuff I'm not the only one.

Anyways I'm not going to continue this stuff I gave OP my reason and he said fair enough.

I believe they just released the razer wildcat, which in my opinion is much better as it has trigger stops. 

Yeah. Saw that, looks cool for sure.

but it has some sort of XB1 control panel that is built in and can't be removed.

Not to mention I'm pretty sure it's gunna be like 150$. Which is like 170$ CAD.

Guys. Stop talking about mice, I have the best one on the market anyways.

If you're gunna talk about build quality, at least keep it to the controller.

I had 2 Deathadders the normal one and a newer one forgot the models used them at my desk plugged them in once and never unplugged. In about 2 months I saw small cracks in the plastic and they started to grow bigger. Send that one back and got a newer model back, the left click button stopped working in about 2 weeks so yeah I'm done with razer stuff could be bad luck but after reading tons of similar stories on forums and friends that use razer stuff I'm not the only one.

Anyways I'm not going to continue this stuff I gave OP my reason and he said fair enough.

You tried two products from Razer? That's already it?

If I wouldn't buy products from a company because of two dead products, then I wouldn't be able to build PCs anymore.

Like I said. Diamnondback - 10 years - works better than most mice today. And I even dropped it a thousand times.

Yeah. Saw that, looks cool for sure.

but it has some sort of XB1 control panel that is built in and can't be removed.

Not to mention I'm pretty sure it's gunna be like 150$. Which is like 170$ CAD.

Guys. Stop talking about mice, I have the best one on the market anyways.

If you're gunna talk about build quality, at least keep it to the controller.

I already said that I'm going to quit but this guy keeps asking and is going off-topic.

You tried two products from Razer? That's already it?

If I wouldn't buy products from a company because of two dead products, then I wouldn't be able to build PCs anymore.

Like I said. Diamnondback - 10 years - works better than most mice today. And I even dropped it a thousand times.

Not going to list my years of experience with razer peripherals, I've tried more of their stuff but that's not the point here help OP and stop crying about how good razer is for you. 

Fair enough. Right now I'm using some jenky set up with a PS3 controller hooked up to my PC with a really short cable.

You could just grab a bluetooth adapter for like $10 and use that controller wirelessly with SCP. Or get a PS4 controller, which works really great on PC with DS4windows or InputMapper.

You could just grab a bluetooth adapter for like $10 and use that controller wirelessly with SCP. Or get a PS4 controller, which works really great on PC with DS4windows or InputMapper.

I'm using SCP right now.

Far better than DS* IMO

I already said that I'm going to quit but this guy keeps asking and is going off-topic.

Not going to list my years of experience with razer peripherals, I've tried more of their stuff but that's not the point here help OP and stop crying about how good razer is for you.

Then tell me in a mail about your terrible experience.

You don't have to answer here in this thread, but I want to know about your experience with those products, because I don't want to end up stupid like most people do here.

If everyone simply tells me that "Razer sucks", then I cannot believe them.

DS*?

Originally I used DS3. the * indicating a number.

Originally I used DS3. the * indicating a number.

Oh. I guess you meant DS3 tool  then. DS3 is the controller itself.

But yeah, if you're already using SCP, then like I said you can just save the money, get a cheap bluetooth 2.1+ dongle, and use the DS3 wirelessly. Or if you really just want a new controller, I'd recommend the DS4 due to all the extra functionality it offers over most other controllers out there, like a fully functional remote multitouch pad, fully rebindable buttons, macros, and profiles through InputMapper or DS4Windows. And it's not as expensive as those 3rd party Xbox controllers like the Sabertooth or the Wildcat.