Problems with my PC (thanks in advance)

Wolvics

Hello, I've been having some problems with my PC and wanna clear some things up which may be causing it.

I have had Pc for around 5months and these problem started happening few months in

the PC I built is currently running:

Asus M5A78l-M/USB-3

AMD fx 6300

R9 270X

WD Blue HDD 1TB

4x4gb HyperX Ram

Corsair Spec 03 case

Noctua NH C12P SE14 cooler

In case 2x 120mm fans and 1x 140mm

Before I built this PC I checked how much wattage I would need and it came under 430w, so I went to by a Corsair CX 430w 80+ Bronze PSU. I checked up lately and its higher, so I think this is causing these problems I am getting lately.

- I started to get BSOD not a lot but sometimes ( I disabled this after it kept happening )

- After I disabled BSOD and restarting I started to get CHKDSK every time I booted up my PC and I don't know why it says there is no errors with the hard drive.

I believe these are happening because of the PSU not being adequate, I have unofficial Windows 7 and can't windows update or I didn't have a good cou cooler and it was overheating ( I've only just ordered the Noctua one and it will be here soon ).

Thanks for every single reply I recieve!

Regards, Arron

It could be the psu, but if you get bdos at idle it might be something else.Yes, if the pc is under load it will draw some power and maybe cause bsod, but if it's random....well it could be the gpu or the ram

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

My PC is not over locked, the Fx 6300 is running at stock 3.5ghz

Plus the BSod only happening. Usually when I started up csgo and it didn't load properly, but I disabled it from doing this

a low quality psu is the problem

the cx series psu has no place in a gaming rig

id suggest a evga 600B

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Run a memory burn in test program to verify your memory is good.

Reseat all cables and cards incl memory - swap the memory slots (if mem is in 1 & 2 swap them to 2 & 1)

Ensure heatsink is firmly mounted and the right about of thermal paste is applied.

Reset BIOS to defaults

Change out the PSU.

Reload the OS - If a system is infected with low level malware it can also have similar symptoms.