EDM playlist

Enderman

If you like the same kinds of music as I do then you will discover a lot of new songs here:

258 songs currently, and I add new ones (that I like) as they are uploaded by music channels

This playlist is mostly EDM with some chill/bass so if you're not into that then dont bother looking ;)

For those who do enjoy it, you're welcome :D

PS the title is EDM772 so that it is easy to search and find on youtube, as its the first result - search "edm772"

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Id list another 500 BUT...

i need to find a way to download my google music playlist as a text file....

or u noobs can use soundcloud

why...

there are channels on youtube that take that music and reupload it so by subscribing to only one channel you get a wide variety of music

on soundcloud I would need to follow hundreds of artists

also artists can make multiple genres of music, so if I only want one then I can sub to a youtube uploaded which uploads that specific music genre

much more organised

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

or u noobs can use soundcloud

Yeah... SoundCloud is still great for new and upcoming artists with original content, but I stopped caring about it after they ban hammered almost all the accounts churning out good, DJ ready mashups and remixes.

I personally have had 3 songs taken down and 1 strike against my account, even though each song followed fair use rights and contained no more than a 30 second sample of the tracks used, with downloading disabled. Plus, I actually remixed and rearranged the tracks in a glitch-hop sound style so it's not like I copy pasted like some of the "remix" artists out there.

I still use SoundCloud, but am looking for other avenues that actually value non-profit creative remixers in the music industry. So far, I might have to start hosting the files myself.

post-5860-0-47349400-1441412320.jpg

The TastyCat community over at plug.dj is where it's at for EDM discovery. Check it out!

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

why...

there are channels on youtube that take that music and reupload it so by subscribing to only one channel you get a wide variety of music

on soundcloud I would need to follow hundreds of artists

also artists can make multiple genres of music, so if I only want one then I can sub to a youtube uploaded which uploads that specific music genre

much more organised

Monstercat/NCS/Mrsuicide sheep/ Music releasing channels and plenty more are all on sound cloud...

also soundcloud has the same system that shows you diff artists who have same genre

you don't know how big soundcloud's community is brah. i bet u think its small :(

Yeah... SoundCloud is still great for new and upcoming artists with original content, but I stopped caring about it after they ban hammered almost all the accounts churning out good, DJ ready mashups and remixes.

I personally have had 3 songs taken down and 1 strike against my account, even though each song followed fair use rights and contained no more than a 30 second sample of the tracks used, with downloading disabled. Plus, I actually remixed and rearranged the tracks in a glitch-hop sound style so it's not like I copy pasted like some of the "remix" artists out there.

I still use SoundCloud, but am looking for other avenues that actually value non-profit creative remixers in the music industry. So far, I might have to start hosting the files myself.

I dont use soundcloud for uploading. I only use it for how quick and easy and mobile it is than spotify. (premium my ass I'd rather not pay to select stuff in my music) [talking about the mobile versions btw]

Thanks for sharing Enderman! I love (all) EDM! I'm gonna load it up after I finished my current soundtrack. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Monstercat/NCS/Mrsuicide sheep and plenty more are all on sound cloud...

also soundcloud has the same system that shows you diff artists who have same genre

you don't know how big soundcloud's community is brah. i bet u think its small :(

Those arent really the uploaders im talking about, I mean more of the small genre-specific channels like DeepHouseDrops, TacMusic, SubSoul, stuff like that

I know soundcloud is huge

Are there people that reupload only certain songs of a genre?

I dont want to see 200 songs a day of a genre...

Spoiler

Thanks for sharing Enderman! I love (all) EDM! I'm gonna load it up after I finished my current soundtrack. :)

You're welcome :)

Songs are sorted by channel so if there is a certain type you dont enjoy you can skip to the next channel and it will be different ;)

Spoiler

I dont use soundcloud for uploading. I only use it for how quick and easy and mobile it is than spotify. (premium my ass I'd rather not pay to select stuff in my music) [talking about the mobile versions btw]

I understand why you're not willing to pay for Premium if you're not after streaming the entire library from Spotify, but that's kind of what Spotify is...

I find that Spotify is lacking many EDM artists I listen to anyways, but I justify paying for Premium because it saves me from having to find 320 kbps V0 encoded MP3's (or FLAC files), download them, and then organize them meticulously. With Spotify Premium, I just find music I like (from many genres) and start adding to playlists. Then share those playlists with friends!

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

You're welcome :)

Songs are sorted by channel so if there is a certain type you dont enjoy you can skip to the next channel and it will be different ;)

The first song, Lowdown, is really nice!

I love basically love all EDM (except hard core dub-step), but so far I think this is up my alley, so I don't think there will be many (if at all) skips.  :D 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I have a playlist on Spotify too, most of them (95% of them) are from Monstercat.

https://player.spotify.com/user/evilarceus1348/playlist/4UYwbRbG5ENvJJBncE0GXq

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub