Gamers Educate Jimmy Kimmel

Ceatra

Looks like he went and played some games....

With Markiplier and MissesMae

Interesting :D

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Honestly, watching someone play a game is more interesting to me than it is to watch sport on TV.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Honestly, watching someone play a game is more interesting to me than it is to watch sport on TV.

depends on the sport.

Depends on the game

<_< im sick of this jimmy kimmel insulting gamers thing. It's getting old

Taran should run for president!

Just gonna leave this here lmao

Edit: If you don't know what a 6on is it's the picture below and short for 6 on screen

post-220800-0-42894500-1441406647_thumb.

post-220800-0-27336900-1441407384.jpg

post-220800-0-42894500-1441406647_thumb.

post-220800-0-27336900-1441407384.jpg

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Jimmy Kimmel was an ass about this. Also, you watch pro players so you can learn from them, their gameplay style, it can shorten your learning curve and make you better. :)

BOORRINNGG lol... probs just a miniature publicity stunt

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Kimmel's right, I don't get the point of watching other people play games.

Whats the point of watching football? Basketball? Volleyball? Any sport at all? Grab a ball and play outside, you can do it too...

Don't even try to get out of it, it's the exact same thing. You are watching someone else have fun and doing something that you like and can also do. Same goes for gaming. Don't go saying it's more competitive, because that just shows us that you never watched any pro league gaming event, those things get competitive and intense...

AAAAND they completely skipped e-sports. How hard is it to understand people watch better players than themselves for both entertainment and self-improvement?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Whats the point of watching football? Basketball? Volleyball? Any sport at all? Grab a ball and play outside, you can do it too...

Don't even try to get out of it, it's the exact same thing. You are watching someone else have fun and doing something that you like and can also do. Same goes for gaming. Don't go saying it's more competitive, because that just shows us that you never watched any pro league gaming event, those things get competitive and intense...

Honestly, I can't see a point. But that's me.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

This is too much cringe -_- 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

Holy crap it's Markiplier. I love his voice. His Alien Isolation playthrough is hilarious.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Because LeBron James can do shit I can't do, my friends can't do, etc thanks to ungodly athletic ability.

As a gamer, I didn't get offended. At all.

As a person, I found the backlash hilarious and all the rage-posting pre-teens really give gamers a bad name ... but anyone who plays games already knows this, as they're the first to be muted on pub servers and the last to be asked to join guilds etc.

Plus gamergate. That gives gamers a really, really bad name.

Is Kimmel being an old man and repeating old clichés really that high on people's "must get angry" agenda?

depends on the sport.

Depends on the game

Yep. I watch sports, even some that I don't play. Same with pro cal-i mlg uber dorito esports matches on games that I don't play. I don't care if someone thinks it's weird or stupid to watch a thing you can do yourself, they probably watch cooking shows and the like, but I don't get upset I just say "Ok, cool" and get on with life.

I'm really high right now

Because LeBron James can do shit I can't do, my friends can't do, etc thanks to ungodly athletic ability.

Same goes for pro CS:GO players in my case. I could never be that good, but I can watch and pick up some spots, peaks, gameplay style etc. While I find it fun to watch, I also consider it a learning experience on how to improve myself in CS:GO. Same goes for Battlefield 4, WoW (years ago) and so on. I don't watch people like Markiplier, I don't find that fun, but I do watch Pasha, Tweeday, Smitty and many many others. :)

this response is appropriate

it's a joke you said?yeah...

bullying also considered a joke once, until they've gone too far, is it still funny for you?