Fear The Walking Dead?

as96

I enjoyed it.

Ignore the people saying: IT'S BAD BECAUSE NOT 1019230912301923 ZOMBIES! NO REAL ACTION!

11/10 would bang Nick's sister.

This ^^

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I have not even watched any of the standard Walking Dead series so.....

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Let's just hope they don't draw it out 10x longer than it should have been.

(Gonna get hate for this but IDGAF)

So amazing, i'm a huge fan of The Walking Dead.

I love the way it explores how civilization can be utterly decimated in such a short amount of time, it's a good show to make you think.

First episode was a little slow. But the 2nd was pretty damn good I thought. Hopefully it continues being good.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Loved both episodes so far. I'm liking it a lot more than the original series.

I like it more than that trashy Walking Dead show.

Unless it started to show less and less zombies, than I won't like it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

ya I like it and seeing how Season 6 of TWD looks to be another boring one from the trailer this will be nice to have for a while

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

It's crap. Avoid like the plague. 

Come on man, at least explain why he shound't watch it if you think it's crap.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze