Dreams and Aspirations thread

SirNumbers

Well WHY THE FUCK NOT RIGHT 

So ever since I was a child I was scared by the idea of sitting behind a desk all day working. So when I actually became older and more educated I realized I could work for start-up companies or the likes of google who have great job atmospheres and such. But now thinking about it even more I don't even want to work for anyone.

The thought of being my own boss and having full control of schedule and all of that is soooo attractive to me. But mostly the fact that if I want to improve my situation and grow I could just put in the effort and expand my business and if I get lazy it fails. 

I'm currently trying to pursue a business idea of mine, and ill see where it takes me. Though it is a multi year plan and it will stretch through college. Wish me luck :)

Well, you could sit around all day doing sfa and sponge off the government/society.

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

Very fascinating, isnt it ^_^

If youre into it and want to see some inspiring stuff - http://www.dezeen.com/2015/01/02/architecture-15-buildings-to-look-forward-to-in-2015/

Especially those new triangular penthouses in New York, Ive driven by them tons of times, got to go inside as well.

yeah they are fasinating and thanks i will look at those

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Well, you could sit around all day doing sfa and sponge off the government/society.

i would never sit on my ass

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

i would never sit on my ass

Don't knock it till you try it.

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

Don't knock it till you try it.

Any time i'm not doing anything I feel counter productive and bad and it ruins my insides. I keep myself busy I cant sit on my ass I have goals in life man

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles